It's coming folks! - Disney Online 30 Day Pass

I got mine yesterday. :woohoo: I entered in the code today and i have 30 days to play. :rotfl: I wish i knew more of you guys on there. I need more vmk friends on my pirate list.

I got mine yesterday, 1 for POTC online and one for Toontown, Anyone want them? PM me First come first serve!

I got one and didn't even ask for it. I don't even want it. I've tried both games and didn't really like them.
Not to mention that my computer is far to old and slow to play POTCO, anyway.

I also got one and never asked for it. And that VMK Virtual Worlds in the subject line made my heart jump!

Is there a way to contact Disney about them? I still haven't received mine yet.

I also got one and never asked for it. And that VMK Virtual Worlds in the subject line made my heart jump!

I got one the other day also and was so furious with the subject line they used.

VMK Virtual Worlds - 30 Day Preview

I replied to the email even letting them know my extreme disinterest and that the codes were very unwelcome to me.

I still haven't recieved my official codes yet, but a Dis'er was nice enough to give me her POTCO Code. If anyone has a ToonTown code they don't want, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

I'm still looking for a ToonTown code, so if anyone has one but doesn't want it, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter