It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! [Update 4/11: Link to TR!]

I am loving these old pictures! They are absolutely FABULOUS!!!! BTW, that couch fabric is awesome.

We have never done AIE, but a friend of mine did it a couple of weeks ago. He said that he actually enjoyed it. Maybe on a day when we are looking to kill time.

We have never done SOunds Dangerous.

Now, Indiana Jones on the the other hand is right up Sam's alley. He LOVED it!

Star Tours...Bryan HATES motion simulator rides, but he was like Weird when we tried it on our homeymoon. He loves Star Wars and was going to try it, even if that meant throwing up all over me.

I love the new shirts.

I'm still on a search for more pictures! I know we have more when I was a little older (and really awkward looking too!). I'm so tempted to drag out the picture box since my mom stopped using albums after a while; life got in the way and all. Of course, life is getting the way of my Disney photo reminiscing because school is back in session and it's back to lesson plans and grading! And the pressure of the state tests is still hanging over me ...

I keep talking about Indiana Jones at home, which might be a bad thing because my younger brother is really into it now. I bought him the set of books at my school's book fair last year and he watched Raiders of the Lost Ark with us. He might want to come with us to DHS! And although I initially thought it'd be okay and that we'd take him, I still kind of want to just go with DBF. Who knows ... maybe at the last minute, my parents will decide to go too!

Haha, I had to laugh out loud with the comment about Bryan throwing up on you.

Stroller Photos

Here's a quick and easy update of some more old pictures. I didn't have time to update today since I went back to work. Thankfully, it was a fairly easy day, probably because most of my students were still half-asleep! But it's back to work, and I was able to get a good amount accomplished after school today since I didn't write for my PTR. Haha, it was such a sacrifice! But not to leave you empty-handed ...

In Disneyland! Of course, I'm the one konked out in the stroller so I don't remember it at all because I was so young. I guess this is where the Nemo ride is now!
A231.jpg

Haha, looks like I wanted out!
A232.jpg

I guess I wasn't very interested in the World Showcase ...
A235.jpg

My older brother and me. I really miss being able to tour WDW in a stroller!
A203.jpg

I have a very vivid memory of really wanting to sit in the stroller and my parents letting me do so. My brother's the one on the right. The one holding the stroller is my cousin Brian and the baby sitting in front of me (haha, the real reason for the stroller) is my cousin Christina.
A209.jpg

Is it just me? Wouldn't it be so fun to be able to have someone push you around, weaving in and out of the crowds? Most kids always wanted to get out of their strollers; I loved riding in it! I remember going with my mom to pick up my brother from kindergarten and 1st grade. My mom would push me in an umbrella stroller. The next time I have a stroller in WDW will probably be with Baby Weird and Baby Ninja! Haha, of course, they come after I become Mrs. Ninja so we've got some time.

Haha, I knew that I'd be upsetting you as I wrote that American Idol stuff! I watched most of the 1st season with Kelly Clarkson and then most of the one with Fantasia, but I didn't watch it enough to know the people by name. I think the main issue is that I don't watch the actual TV anymore; everything is watched online as I do my lesson plans. But who knows ... maybe we'll see if AI fits into our day, just for you, Sarah :thumbsup2

Yay! I'm so excited to have another reader! The timing of my trips is very limited just because I'm a teacher. That means I'll always be going during peak seasons ... unless I take off from work, hehe! That means it'll either be February, April, or December (I don't know if I can go again in the summer; it's too hot!). We normally do April although the TR in my signature is from Feb.

We would love to get married at WDW, but we know we would never be able to afford it! In the back of our minds, however, is the idea that we would get married in a small little church in Florida with a few close friends and then have our Disneymoon, of course! We really see the advantage of having a destination wedding since we would only have our close family and friends since we're not into big parties. I'm curious to know what picture was misleading!

Anyway, welcome aboard! :hug:

Haha I saw a picture of you with what looked like a wedding dress statue or something like that so I wanted to make sure you were getting married and not already married. :) It's cool your whole family is into Disney! I love it! I hope when we have kind it's that way for us!

That would be cool. I saw some small weddings that they have at Disney but they are kind of expensive. Like you said you can always get married off resort and then have a Disneymoon which would totally rock! Can't wait to read more~~!

Hi! I'm joining in on your PTR....I haven't finished it yet, but I am on page 3...just had to stop in & say hi in case I don't finish reading today, and then forget about it...:lmao:. I've also subscribed, which helps....I love the DIS, but I can spend a whole day on it at work one day & then not have a chance to log on again for a week...so I'm a bit sporadic! :confused3 Loving your VMK & Weird stories...I looked through your TR from a couple years ago as well as your flat adventures...:goodvibes I can't wait to find out if Weird gets to 100%!

Haha I saw a picture of you with what looked like a wedding dress statue or something like that so I wanted to make sure you were getting married and not already married. :) It's cool your whole family is into Disney! I love it! I hope when we have kind it's that way for us!

That would be cool. I saw some small weddings that they have at Disney but they are kind of expensive. Like you said you can always get married off resort and then have a Disneymoon which would totally rock! Can't wait to read more~~!

Haha, yup, that wedding dress jewelry holder was given to me by my aunt because I'm the one who's most likely going to get married first. Two of my other girl cousins have DBFs too, but they're younger than I am and they or their DBFs are still in college now.

Weird and I will eventually get married. One day :lovestruc Right now we don't have the money to do so. Even though we're really into the bare minimum and don't need a fancy party or big wedding, we don't have enough to live on our own yet. Otherwise we DEFINITELY would have been married already! Hehe. The Disneymoon will have to wait right now, but at least we have April!

Hi! I'm joining in on your PTR....I haven't finished it yet, but I am on page 3...just had to stop in & say hi in case I don't finish reading today, and then forget about it...:lmao:. I've also subscribed, which helps....I love the DIS, but I can spend a whole day on it at work one day & then not have a chance to log on again for a week...so I'm a bit sporadic! :confused3 Loving your VMK & Weird stories...I looked through your TR from a couple years ago as well as your flat adventures...:goodvibes I can't wait to find out if Weird gets to 100%!

Hi there, Bridora! YAY for another reader! I've already started reading your first TR and will check out your PTR too! I too could spend so much time at DIS in one day! But I know if I do that, I wouldn't get work done. I spent a LOT of time on DIS last week since I was off from work for the winter break. That was so much fun because I was able to update more than I had been lately. However, now with school back in session, I need to have a document open for my lesson plans and another for this PTR. I can alternate between the two so I don't have to feel guilty about focusing on Disney.

It's good that you're going to WDW after me because already I'm waiting in anticipation for your trip! This way, it won't be entirely horrible to come back home after my week. I get really excited for other people's trips! :cheer2:

Japan Photos + It All Comes Back to Disney!

I don't have any recollection of the things that are happening in the following 3 pictures; I was much too young. I'm curious to know what restaurant we're eating in because we don't eat at WDW sit-down restaurants. Maybe this is during a time before ADRs? I wonder when those first came about!

This picture is really entertaining to me because my dad does NOT look like this anymore! Haha, I don't look like that either!
A200.jpg

My mom looks crazy young here! I wish I could still fit in her lap!
A201.jpg

I look like I'm a bit suspicious of that Minnie character ...
A202.jpg

Anyway, this is a pretty brief installment because I'm extremely tired, and I'm unfortunately starting to get a sore throat! I'm hoping it's just because it's Tuesday, which is my longest day because lunch is my only break from teaching. Talking for all those periods in a row really strains my throat so every Tuesday I try to keep drinking water. I didn't do it today, so I'm wondering if that's why it's slightly painful. I really hope that's the case because I don't want to be sick!

Oh, before I end this though ... I did have another It All Comes Back to Disney things in terms of incorporating Disney in my lesson plans! Other than math and ELA, I also teach Bible to the 7th grade.

Our current lesson includes 3 reasons as to why we can trust the Bible. The 1st reason has to do with scribal accuracy so I asked my class if they knew what scribes had to do. Not many knew what they were, so I explained that scribes had the responsibility to copy down text over and over again since this was a time before the printing press. There was no way to photocopy pages or use computers so everything had to be done by hand.

Well, can you guess what Disney ride I just HAD to mention?!? I asked them, "Do you know the ride Spaceship Earth in Epcot? You know, the one inside the 'golf ball'?" A few of them nodded their heads. I continued and said, "There's this one scene where there are monks copying down text; that's what scribes did. This was before the printing press." Those students who knew the ride seemed to brighten a bit. I absolutely LOVE bringing Disney into the classroom! Too bad we're so far away otherwise can you say field trip?!? Hehe.

By the way, the part of the ride that includes what I just mentioned reads as follows: "In Western abbeys, monks toil endlessly in lonely isolation copying ancient books of wisdom and revelations for future generations. Finally, from the depths of the Dark Ages came the Age of Enlightenment - the Renaissance. And with this era, came a powerful new invention - the moveable type printing press."

Haha, so bringing Disney into the classroom and Google ... gotta love 'em!

haha, that's awesome about incorporating Disney into your lesson plans. I know I've posted this once before (maybe on the teacher's thread?) but I'll post it again. When I was student teaching (2nd grade) I brought in my stuffed Mickey to help with a descriptive writing lesson. Somewhere during that lesson I told the kids how we go to WDW all the time (which caused many jaws to drop, including my cooperating teacher, haha). Well, a couple months later we were doing show and tell. I had to go answer the phone when all of a sudden I hear a bunch of the kids shrieking my name. The little boy who was Student of the Week had brought in a couple stuffed Mickeys and they had all remembered when I brought my in my Mickey. So cute! :goodvibes

Your old pictures are awesome too. I should scan in some more of our old ones and post them on my PTR...hehe

Hooray for being all caught up! :cheer2:

I am excited for your trip, too! And since you are going before me...it helps with my wait!

There are so many things I've wanted to comment on, but I'll keep it to the more recent things. I love how you incorporate Disney into the classroom--I'm sure that helps your students pay attention and remember the concept. You're probably everyone's favorite teacher. :goodvibes All your old Disney park photos are great! Love that picture of you guys with Minnie in Japan; your Mom is so pretty! And the guy on the left side of that picture is cracking me up with his outfit...I know he was in style then, right? Maybe.

Hi there! With the kids back in school I finally had a chance to come over and check out your PTR. You & Weird and such a cute couple, and now I understand your screen names! :thumbsup2

I love all the old pictures you posted, AND how you incorporate Disney into your lesson plans - so fun!

Japan Photos + It All Comes Back to Disney!

I don't have any recollection of the things that are happening in the following 3 pictures; I was much too young. I'm curious to know what restaurant we're eating in because we don't eat at WDW sit-down restaurants. Maybe this is during a time before ADRs? I wonder when those first came about!

This picture is really entertaining to me because my dad does NOT look like this anymore! Haha, I don't look like that either!
A200.jpg

My mom looks crazy young here! I wish I could still fit in her lap!
A201.jpg

I look like I'm a bit suspicious of that Minnie character ...
A202.jpg

Anyway, this is a pretty brief installment because I'm extremely tired, and I'm unfortunately starting to get a sore throat! I'm hoping it's just because it's Tuesday, which is my longest day because lunch is my only break from teaching. Talking for all those periods in a row really strains my throat so every Tuesday I try to keep drinking water. I didn't do it today, so I'm wondering if that's why it's slightly painful. I really hope that's the case because I don't want to be sick!

Oh, before I end this though ... I did have another It All Comes Back to Disney things in terms of incorporating Disney in my lesson plans! Other than math and ELA, I also teach Bible to the 7th grade.

Our current lesson includes 3 reasons as to why we can trust the Bible. The 1st reason has to do with scribal accuracy so I asked my class if they knew what scribes had to do. Not many knew what they were, so I explained that scribes had the responsibility to copy down text over and over again since this was a time before the printing press. There was no way to photocopy pages or use computers so everything had to be done by hand.

Well, can you guess what Disney ride I just HAD to mention?!? I asked them, "Do you know the ride Spaceship Earth in Epcot? You know, the one inside the 'golf ball'?" A few of them nodded their heads. I continued and said, "There's this one scene where there are monks copying down text; that's what scribes did. This was before the printing press." Those students who knew the ride seemed to brighten a bit. I absolutely LOVE bringing Disney into the classroom! Too bad we're so far away otherwise can you say field trip?!? Hehe.

By the way, the part of the ride that includes what I just mentioned reads as follows: "In Western abbeys, monks toil endlessly in lonely isolation copying ancient books of wisdom and revelations for future generations. Finally, from the depths of the Dark Ages came the Age of Enlightenment - the Renaissance. And with this era, came a powerful new invention - the moveable type printing press."

Haha, so bringing Disney into the classroom and Google ... gotta love 'em!

I have to say Spaceship Earth is my husband's favorite ride. We rode that thing at least 5 times when we were there. I think we pretty much knew the history of the world by the time we got off. Haha! I love the pictures! Geez all the way back in the late 80's~~! Whee I wish I had gone when I was that young. I didn't go to Disneyland until I was 8 years old I think.

I love Minnie in her Kimono it's just too cute~~! I hope we get to actually talk to someone in Japan when we go to Epcot this time. I got all scared and unsure of my Japanese language skills...^_^;;

I can't wait to visit all of these different places with you! We should take some of your old pictures and take new ones just to compare!

What's the count? 2 months and change?:yay: I can hardly wait! :love2:

haha, that's awesome about incorporating Disney into your lesson plans. I know I've posted this once before (maybe on the teacher's thread?) but I'll post it again. When I was student teaching (2nd grade) I brought in my stuffed Mickey to help with a descriptive writing lesson. Somewhere during that lesson I told the kids how we go to WDW all the time (which caused many jaws to drop, including my cooperating teacher, haha). Well, a couple months later we were doing show and tell. I had to go answer the phone when all of a sudden I hear a bunch of the kids shrieking my name. The little boy who was Student of the Week had brought in a couple stuffed Mickeys and they had all remembered when I brought my in my Mickey. So cute! :goodvibes

Your old pictures are awesome too. I should scan in some more of our old ones and post them on my PTR...hehe

Awww, that's so cute! I wonder if they'll remember the Mickey more or the descriptive writing! Haha, I wonder if my kids just remember that I told some random story that included Lumpy or if they'll forever remember the lesson that went with it. It's my hope that students remember the point behind it!

Yes yes yes! Post more old pictures on your PTR!

Hooray for being all caught up! :cheer2:

I am excited for your trip, too! And since you are going before me...it helps with my wait!

There are so many things I've wanted to comment on, but I'll keep it to the more recent things. I love how you incorporate Disney into the classroom--I'm sure that helps your students pay attention and remember the concept. You're probably everyone's favorite teacher. :goodvibes All your old Disney park photos are great! Love that picture of you guys with Minnie in Japan; your Mom is so pretty! And the guy on the left side of that picture is cracking me up with his outfit...I know he was in style then, right? Maybe.

I love making class fun because I distinctly remember the teachers who really were excited about their subjects and tried to make everything interesting. I remember a lot of the activities we did in those classes and then in turn, I remember the lessons that were taught. That's what I want my kids to do too. Of course, who knows if they'll actually remember the lesson behind it (chances are most of my 6th graders remember the Lumpy story, but maybe half will remember the point of the story), but I'm doing my best to teach them what they need to know.

When I was looking at the Minnie picture again, I realized that she had on the slippers for her shoes! I thought that was really cute! And thanks, I too agree that my mom is pretty :) She would automatically disagree though, haha. She's a middle daughter so she grew up feeling like Jan Brady.

I thought the same thing about the guy in that outfit!

Hi there! With the kids back in school I finally had a chance to come over and check out your PTR. You & Weird and such a cute couple, and now I understand your screen names! :thumbsup2

I love all the old pictures you posted, AND how you incorporate Disney into your lesson plans - so fun!

Thanks for checking out my PTR! Weird and I just "celebrated" our 1.5 year anniversary! And by celebrated, I mean that he said, "Today's 1.5!" and that was really it. Haha, we don't live that far from each other (20 mins), but because there's a bridge between us with quite a hefty toll, we only see each on Saturdays/Sundays. But we enjoy being Weird and Ninja on DIS because we can do that EVERY day :)

I have to say Spaceship Earth is my husband's favorite ride. We rode that thing at least 5 times when we were there. I think we pretty much knew the history of the world by the time we got off. Haha! I love the pictures! Geez all the way back in the late 80's~~! Whee I wish I had gone when I was that young. I didn't go to Disneyland until I was 8 years old I think.

I love Minnie in her Kimono it's just too cute~~! I hope we get to actually talk to someone in Japan when we go to Epcot this time. I got all scared and unsure of my Japanese language skills...^_^;;

I too love Spaceship Earth! That's definitely a great way that Disney can get people to learn, haha. Sometimes when the ride pauses, however, I get a little frightened that one day the animatronics will come to life and walk up to our ride vehicle. Yeah, overactive imagination ... haha.

You definitely should try speaking in Japanese! I'm sure other people have tried and considering you have such an advantage, you really should!

I can't wait to visit all of these different places with you! We should take some of your old pictures and take new ones just to compare!

What's the count? 2 months and change?:yay: I can hardly wait! :love2:

I wish that the trip were sooner just because I need a break from the day to day. Of course, I'm nowhere near done planning so I guess it being far away is a good thing! I can't wait to take a ton of pictures! Haha, I better make sure my memory card is cleared out each day since I don't have as much room!

I just found your PTR last night and I'm all caught up. I love your writing style and your childhood Disney photos. It sure makes me wish that my parents had kept (or taken for that matter) photos from all our our trips to Disney when I was little. Next time I go home, I'm going to dig through them and see if any exist. :idea:

Awww, that's so cute! I wonder if they'll remember the Mickey more or the descriptive writing! Haha, I wonder if my kids just remember that I told some random story that included Lumpy or if they'll forever remember the lesson that went with it. It's my hope that students remember the point behind it!

Yes yes yes! Post more old pictures on your PTR!

I love making class fun because I distinctly remember the teachers who really were excited about their subjects and tried to make everything interesting. I remember a lot of the activities we did in those classes and then in turn, I remember the lessons that were taught. That's what I want my kids to do too. Of course, who knows if they'll actually remember the lesson behind it (chances are most of my 6th graders remember the Lumpy story, but maybe half will remember the point of the story), but I'm doing my best to teach them what they need to know.

When I was looking at the Minnie picture again, I realized that she had on the slippers for her shoes! I thought that was really cute! And thanks, I too agree that my mom is pretty :) She would automatically disagree though, haha. She's a middle daughter so she grew up feeling like Jan Brady.

I thought the same thing about the guy in that outfit!

Thanks for checking out my PTR! Weird and I just "celebrated" our 1.5 year anniversary! And by celebrated, I mean that he said, "Today's 1.5!" and that was really it. Haha, we don't live that far from each other (20 mins), but because there's a bridge between us with quite a hefty toll, we only see each on Saturdays/Sundays. But we enjoy being Weird and Ninja on DIS because we can do that EVERY day :)

I too love Spaceship Earth! That's definitely a great way that Disney can get people to learn, haha. Sometimes when the ride pauses, however, I get a little frightened that one day the animatronics will come to life and walk up to our ride vehicle. Yeah, overactive imagination ... haha.

You definitely should try speaking in Japanese! I'm sure other people have tried and considering you have such an advantage, you really should!

I wish that the trip were sooner just because I need a break from the day to day. Of course, I'm nowhere near done planning so I guess it being far away is a good thing! I can't wait to take a ton of pictures! Haha, I better make sure my memory card is cleared out each day since I don't have as much room!

Rachel don't empower me haha! I'll try to muster up the courage this time when we go! Gotta find a really good reason to speak to them. Maybe I'll actually buy something at Mitsukoshi this time.

I love all of your old Disney pics ~ sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing and I'll say prayers for good health for your dad. :goodvibes

:( I hope your Dad will be well enough for the trip. I'm so sorry to hear about that. It's really hard when things like that happen. I have to admit that's the one thing about getting older I really hate.
:sad1:

Minnie looks so cute in her kimono!

I love SSE! I love hearing your stories of incorporating Disney into your lessons.

I just found your PTR last night and I'm all caught up. I love your writing style and your childhood Disney photos. It sure makes me wish that my parents had kept (or taken for that matter) photos from all our our trips to Disney when I was little. Next time I go home, I'm going to dig through them and see if any exist. :idea:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I see writing as extremely therapeutic so it's done more for me than for others. But I admit ... doing it on DIS is obviously so that others can read it! So YAY and WECOME! :hug:

I keep telling myself to look through the huge photo box for more pictures, but alas, real life gets in the way! It's so intrusive sometimes; doesn't it know that I want to focus more on Disney?!? Haha. :rotfl:

Rachel don't empower me haha! I'll try to muster up the courage this time when we go! Gotta find a really good reason to speak to them. Maybe I'll actually buy something at Mitsukoshi this time.

Haha, empowering is supposed to be a good thing! It'll create good memories! You can also go to the Kidcot station. They stamp and sometimes write so maybe you can ask them to write something and strike up a conversation with them!

I love all of your old Disney pics ~ sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing and I'll say prayers for good health for your dad. :goodvibes

Thank you so much! It just gets to be so stressful around here that prayers are very much appreciated :hug:

:( I hope your Dad will be well enough for the trip. I'm so sorry to hear about that. It's really hard when things like that happen. I have to admit that's the one thing about getting older I really hate.
:sad1:

I totally agree. I remember my life before 4th grade when my granduncle died. It was the first death I had to deal with. I remember my friends losing relatives and I never knew what they were going through. Then once death came into the picture, it totally changed how I view life. It wasn't so simple anymore. Of course, now being mid-20s, it just seems so unavoidable. Most people look forward to getting older whereas I would prefer going back to the simple days!

Minnie looks so cute in her kimono!

I love SSE! I love hearing your stories of incorporating Disney into your lessons.

Doesn't she? I wonder if there's a site out there with all of the costumes that the characters have ever worn. That would be a cute gallery!

A New Park Bag!!!

The title of this installment deserve 3 exclamation points even though as a teacher, I tell my students not to do this in formal writing! That's because I love bags! It probably sounds very typical because many women/girls love either shoes or bags ... or both!

My thing is bags, but I never splurge on expensive ones unless I know I'll get a lot of use out of it. Plus, for me, splurge means getting a $40 black hobo from Gap because I know it'll last. The expensive bags I have bought are used so often because they're basic. That means I use them for church, for dates, for dinners ... really for anything, even if I'm in business casual wear or sweatpants. The ones that work only in certain weather, for certain situations, or with certain outfits were never any more than $20. Most were around $10 because I wait for sales. Basically, all that is to say that I don't just randomly buy bags all the time.

That doesn't mean that I don't LOOK at bags all the time though! Haha. Well, I was thinking about what bag I would bring to the parks. I was going to bring a backpack, but then I realized that Weird wouldn't be able to help me carry it if I brought my pink one. I thought some more ...

Well, after seeing Bridora's Vera Bradley hipster in such a cute print, I thought, "Hmm, a cross body bag would really make a lot of sense because then I'd be hands free all day, I'd have very easy access to the camera, and I wouldn't have to worry about storing my bag during rides!" That got me looking for my own cute cross body bag!

My bag criteria:
(1) Must zip across the top so that nothing will come out (I have a bunch of open totes that I get paranoid using even though I use them often! I also have 2 Manhattan Portage bags that can be used as cross body bags, but they have the flap/snap closure only. I used to use them in school.)
(2) It has to be a material that is easily cleaned because I don't want to worry about having it touch something or putting it down on a seat and it getting dirty.
(3) I have to love love love the print! I say this because I don't generally like the Vera Bradley prints. Bridora's print was the first one I've ever seen that I would actually use myself.

After some searching, I settled on LeSportSac! My mom had a bag when she was young, and she loved it. It made sense that I would settle on this! I saw that the material was hand washable and that they had a ton of prints that were more suited to my tastes than Vera Bradley prints. I settled on the Madison model because it was a cross body but bigger than the Kasey. Then the next thing was to pick a print. I went on every site imaginable to see what prints were offered and at what prices!

After a ton of research for a couple of days, I finalized my choices. It was between this printe called buoys and another called paprika.

Buoys.
Bag4.jpg

Paprika.
Bag1.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVED paprika! I like that it would match anything, and just looking at the colors makes me happy! It's not childish looking like the penguins print that I also liked, and I could see myself using this even when not on vacation. However, buoys was only $43 (with a 20% off but with shipping) and paprika was $66 (free shipping).

I looked at the pictures a million times. I even went to Macy's to check out the bag in person. Neither print was available, but I wanted to check out how it looked as a bag and whether or not I liked it.

Well, after 3 full days of thinking about this bag all day long, I finally made my decision ...

Imagine that's me ... haha, except I have a head!
Bag2.jpg

WOOHOO! Yes, I coughed up the money; it ended up being $71 because there's tax from Zappos when being shipped to NY. Boo on that! But I knew that I'd be much happier with the one I wanted and that if I got buoys, I'd always think about how I should've gotten paprika!

Bag3.jpg

As you can see, it's fairly thin. The chubbiest thing I have is my camera, but who knows ... if Weird ends up getting an SLR camera before we go, I'd be using his point and shoot! It's much thinner than mine and would go wonderfully with my bag, haha.

I am so so so excited to get this bag! I can't wait to use it in Florida because then I can be hands free and not worry about carrying so much. It'll limit me. The only thing I'm wondering about is my water bottle (it's one of those reusable LLBean ones because a regular water bottle would fit) and my jacket/hoodie/windbreaker, depending on the weather. Normally I carry those things go in my backpack. I guess we'll just see how much I can fit when I get this bag in 4-5 business days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter