It's Been A Long Time

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
Things have been so busy with work, family, and planning our December trip to WDW without a TA this time. Boy did I manage to save us a bundle.

So I just wanted to pop in and say "Hello" to my UK friends. Now that summer's coming I have more of a chance for a visit now and again. I miss the good time we had when the US Boards were down.

Hey, Sam, good to see you too! Anything new and exciting.

Hi back at ya, Alison. Hope all is well.

ILUVDXL

Well..........I won the lottery, moved house, had triplets, made a movie, cut a record......... The list is endless................and total Hogwash:rolleyes:

I'm plodding along, doing the same old thing really;) Not that I'm complaining though, A lovely fella, 4 healthy kids, a roof over my head and a trip to WDW in October to look forward to:D
Aint life Grand:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

How about yourself? Whats new?

Hiya!

Nice to see you around again - did you ever get your Twinnings Caravan Tea?

:D

Hi ILUVDXL,

I will be visiting Boston in Jan 03, coming with my daughters for my birthday. Could you give me any idea what weather to expect, I'm expecting it to be very cold am I right?
But when your shopping I don't suppose it will matter if its cold or not, we are coming for seven days, staying at the Midtown Hotel.

Well let's see now, it's the next day and I have some answering to do.

Sam: Work has been horrific. The entire corp. is reorganizing and I've been crunching numbers like crazy in order to prevent layoffs in my areas. It's bad enough when you tell your staff that they have to wait an additional 6 months for raises, without having tell them they could be without jobs. The whole project has kept me pretty busy. I think that's why I decided a WDW was in order and started planning in the middle of all of this mess.

Hello jjcollins, Hello BONZO. Have'nt much of either of you over on the US CM. No BONZO, never got my tea, but have no fear, we will be in the world in Dec and plan to stock up then.

Floridamum: You are correct. Jan. is usually one of the coldest and most snowy of the winter. don't forget hats, gloves and above all boots. I hope you enjoy your stay. Just a side note on the Midtown. I'd search around some more. Unlike it's name it's on the outskirts of town and unless you've stayed there before and liked it I think you could do better.

Hi, Penny. It's good to be back. I've missed you guys.

Anybody seen lisag out there lately?

Here I am!!! Thanks to Sam (Amazing Grace) for the PM!!

Hi Kathy,

How are you and Joe doing???? Work sounds a bit bad for you at the moment I hope it sorts itself out soon. It's been a bit quiet on the boards recently which is a shame 8-( We're all ok but we're right in the middle of having two bathrooms refitted and decorated - got a job lot at the local bathroom store! So that explains the absence.

What's the weather doing now in beautiful Boston???? Do you know what I miss? those gorgeous bagels at Finagle A Bagels!!!!

Gotta go now as it's bathtime for the boys.

Speak to you soon,

Love Lisa x

Well there you are, lisa! Good to hear from you. Yup, work has been pretty rough but seems to be slowing down a little now. It usually does during the summer months.

Joe is well as am I. Don't even ask about the weather here. I don't think I've ever experienced such crazyness. One day it's 90 the next day it's 40. We've had nothing but rain and high winds all week with the temperature running in the 50s Today is sunny and windy and it's going to be 80, but rain and cool temperatures are predicted for the weekend. Everytime I think I put jackets away I'm pulling them back out again.

Good luck with the bathrooms. Did you get your new car? Hope Dave and the children are well. I'll be around more often now that things have settled down a bit.

so long for now.

ILUVDXL, Hi we took your advice and looked into the Midtown Hotel, we saw some bad reviews on it so we have upgraded to The Copley Square Hotel, Virgin didn't have alot to choose from, it that hotel okay?

Christine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter