It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Every time I try to enter the contest ...... with that URL up above, it says that the link is broken, or is not the correct link. Does anyone else have that problem ?
Just search "Disney be our guest sweepstakes" and you should be able to find it pretty easy. Good luck

I just checked it out and am not able to enter, apparently the system doesn't recognize the United States as a valid country:crazy2::crazy2:.
But I was able to read the rules and its not a trip a day to be one, its just one grand prize trip and daily winners of a Beauty and the Beast soundtrack.

Yes I should have been clearer and mentioned you can enter the contest daily. Strange that you couldn't enter.

Anyone else having this problem? When I go to enter it tells me I have exceeded the maximum amount. I know you are allowed to enter one per day. Any idea what could be causing this?

Anyone else having this problem? When I go to enter it tells me I have exceeded the maximum amount. I know you are allowed to enter one per day. Any idea what could be causing this?

I think you have to wait 24 hours or more. If you enter at 7am today you can't enter again until after 7am tomorrow. If you try and enter at 6am you will get that message. At least that is how it seems to be working for me.

I just got the same error. Either you cannot enter more than once per 24 hours in my case or the system is crashing - I'm sure it's a popular contest, who wouldn't want a free trip AND stay in the Castle suite!

I'm pretty sure I have entered once per 24 hours. I will try it again later and see what happens. My sister is having the same issues. She also has waited the 24 hours. Hope it's not crashing.

I just got the same error. Either you cannot enter more than once per 24 hours in my case or the system is crashing - I'm sure it's a popular contest, who wouldn't want a free trip AND stay in the Castle suite!

Where does it say a stay in the castle suite? I just see 4 nights at a Disney Resort Hotel.

I found this: http://parks.disney.com/be-our-guest-to-endless-magic-sweepstakes
:tinker:It states that its good 'til March 31, 2017.

Thanks! Just entered.

Every time I try to enter the contest ...... with that URL up above, it says that the link is broken, or is not the correct link. Does anyone else have that problem ?

If it keeps happening, make sure it says http:// before the website. I noticed when I clicked on it, it had added in a %20 before the http://

I keep getting that today. I entered yesterday with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter