It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Oh nooo, I always look forward to this contest so much! I know there are others out there, but a trip a day is far more exciting than any of the others. Boo!

So bummed that there appears to be no contest this year. I know there are plenty of contests for trips to Disney but I really enjoy this one thinking somehow with so many being given away, I have a better shot at winning.

And while I know Disney does not *need* to give trips away as they are having record crowds, it was a way for them to give back to their fans and guests. By them stopping this contest, it makes me feel like they are getting greedy.

So if I just log into My Disney Experience, I'm automatically entered? I went to the sweepstakes page (clicking one of the links earlier in this thread) and I didn't see a log in link/option.

TIA

So if I just log into My Disney Experience, I'm automatically entered? I went to the sweepstakes page (clicking one of the links earlier in this thread) and I didn't see a log in link/option.

TIA

I don't think they are having a contest this year.

TIA

This thread is a year old. Those links are for a contest from last year

And while I know Disney does not *need* to give trips away as they are having record crowds, it was a way for them to give back to their fans and guests. By them stopping this contest, it makes me feel like they are getting greedy.
If you want something "back" from Disney, buy some stock.

If you want something "back" from Disney, buy some stock.

LOL. We did just that back 12 years ago when our first girl was born and then again 18 months later when the second one was born. I knew we'd be going often and wanted to feel like I was at least "getting something back"...even though nowhere near the amount I was/am shelling over. :D

LOL. We did just that back 12 years ago when our first girl was born and then again 18 months later when the second one was born. I knew we'd be going often and wanted to feel like I was at least "getting something back"...even though nowhere near the amount I was/am shelling over. :D
You are not doing badly by that DIS...

Is this for the year 2016? I did a search of Disney flip contest and when the website appears, the castle is in the background but there are other things on the screen as well. No where on the website will it let me register to win. I remember entering this contest last year, but I cannot register this year. Anyone else having difficulties??

Is this for the year 2016? I did a search of Disney flip contest and when the website appears, the castle is in the background but there are other things on the screen as well. No where on the website will it let me register to win. I remember entering this contest last year, but I cannot register this year. Anyone else having difficulties??
Unfortunately, there isn't a contest this year....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter