• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Does anyone know? That Kids Remember contest...is there a one-vote-per-day limit on that? That's what I've been doing but I noticed I could still click it if I wanted to. I don't want to break the rules or anything though...

It's a once a day limit. Any subsequent votes from the same user will not be counted (says as much in the official rules).

It's a once a day limit. Any subsequent votes from the same user will not be counted (says as much in the official rules).

Thanks. Guess I'm doing it right then. I think I went looking for it in the rules last night, but it was late, and I was tired, so I didn't have much luck.

There's a new Disney sweeps going on now, the Disney Diamond Days. https://disneydiamonddays.com/entryform.aspx?country=USA
The prizes look awesome, but I'm not gonna pretend I totally understand the entry rules, it's a little confusing o_O
The biggest thing is ::::
physically present at the Disneyland® Resort premises in Anaheim, CA (the “Resort”) (including being present at areas of the Resort that do not require any paid admission such as the esplanade areas, Downtown Disney® District and Resort hotel lobbies) at the time of Entry

::
physically present at the Disneyland® Resort premises in Anaheim, CA (the “Resort”) (including being present at areas of the Resort that do not require any paid admission such as the esplanade areas, Downtown Disney® District and Resort hotel lobbies) at the time of Entry

That is true to win the daily prize, but you can enter once daily to win the weekly prizes (which are the trips and diamonds).

For those of you who have been following this thread and remember all the worry about paying the taxes on the Flipside prize, the values for the Diamond Days weekly prizes put that and a lot of other contests to shame -- $7,228.00 to $34,501.00!

Keep in mind the prize trip is an only 3-day/2-night Disneyland vacation and not all of the prize packages include a stay in the Dream Suite. Good luck!

I like the simple contests better. This one seems complicated and too short for me to fly to the West Coast. I'd be flying/traveling longer than staying.

For those of you who have been following this thread and remember all the worry about paying the taxes on the Flipside prize, the values for the Diamond Days weekly prizes put that and a lot of other contests to shame -- $7,228.00 to $34,501.00!

Keep in mind the prize trip is an only 3-day/2-night Disneyland vacation and not all of the prize packages include a stay in the Dream Suite. Good luck!

:crazy2: that's a lot of dough.

Any more winners on this board? There have been some more contests that finished up recently.

I just received an email this morning announcing that I won the Food Network Magazine trip. I have been entering to win a trip by using the links at Mousesavers.com

We are very excited but a little concerned that it is a scam. We have been a victim of Identity theft twice this year and now we are scared. I filled out the affadavit and had it notarized and sent it to the contact person at Food Network.

Does anyone have any advice?

Congratulations!!! pixiedust: The contest ended May 20th and the rules said they would contact the winner within 30 days of the closing date of the contest which would be June 20th. I don't think it's a scam. So I wouldn't worry. My sister got her and her husband identity was taken and they found out when they went to file their taxes. The thieves filed taxes under their name. They are now trying to get everything changed. But anyway This is in the time frame of the contest rules. I wrote down the dates and kept the hanging on my refrigerator So they are accurate. So YOUR GOING TO DSNEY WORLD!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::tinker:

Good for you. Have a great time and if you can keep us updated. :flower1:

I just received an email this morning announcing that I won the Food Network Magazine trip. I have been entering to win a trip by using the links at Mousesavers.com

We are very excited but a little concerned that it is a scam. We have been a victim of Identity theft twice this year and now we are scared. I filled out the affadavit and had it notarized and sent it to the contact person at Food Network.

Does anyone have any advice?

I'm sure there's a chance but I doubt it. Congratulations! I'm jealous and excited for you!

Congratulations!!! pixiedust: The contest ended May 20th and the rules said they would contact the winner within 30 days of the closing date of the contest which would be June 20th. I don't think it's a scam. So I wouldn't worry. My sister got her and her husband identity was taken and they found out when they went to file their taxes. The thieves filed taxes under their name. They are now trying to get everything changed. But anyway This is in the time frame of the contest rules. I wrote down the dates and kept the hanging on my refrigerator So they are accurate. So YOUR GOING TO DSNEY WORLD!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::tinker:

Good for you. Have a great time and if you can keep us updated. :flower1:
What happened to your sister is what happened to us. Someone used my Social Security number to file a fraudulent tax return... We filed ours a couple days later and that's when the IRS told us. We have done all we could do on our end and we are waiting for our tax refund still. THis happened in the beginning of February. Then a couple weeks ago someone used my Debit card # to go on a shopping spree. So we had to straighten that all out.

According to the IRS this is a big problem this year. I have no idea how they got my SS#.

What happened to your sister is what happened to us. Someone used my Social Security number to file a fraudulent tax return... We filed ours a couple days later and that's when the IRS told us. We have done all we could do on our end and we are waiting for our tax refund still. THis happened in the beginning of February. Then a couple weeks ago someone used my Debit card # to go on a shopping spree. So we had to straighten that all out.

According to the IRS this is a big problem this year. I have no idea how they got my SS#.

That information may be available online somewhere. I saw this thing on one of those news shows (Dateline or 20/20) where they have this new app or something that's coming where you can take a picture of anybody (on the street, people you know, whoever) and it will use the internet to give you their name (based on pictures on things like Facebook , etc.), information about them like age, where they live, etc, and for some people it even brought up their SS#!!!! Scary stuff.

I wonder how all those Trip A Day winners are doing and how their trip plans are coming. I wonder if any of them have started a Pre-trip Report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter