• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Here's another contest.

Grand Prize winner will also receive one (1) Walt Disney World® Resort vacation for winner and up to three (3) guests (“Vacation”).

Vacation includes:

Four (4) round-trip coach class air travel between the major United States gateway airport nearest to the winner’s home and the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida.

Ground transportation between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room with a maximum of four (4) persons for three (3) nights at a deluxe hotel at Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.

Four (4) 4-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option (subject to restrictions).

One (1) $200.00 USD Disney Gift Card for the winner (subject to restrictions).

One (1) Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise item.

Anyone have todays Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round Phrase. I've searched for it since about 5pm EST and Bing is just not finding it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. pixiedust:

Thanks KLDisneyFan. :flower1: I was just about to get off the computer so this helps me a lot. I give you some Pixie Dust pixiedust:

Here's another contest.

Grand Prize winner will also receive one (1) Walt Disney World® Resort vacation for winner and up to three (3) guests (“Vacation”).

Vacation includes:

Four (4) round-trip coach class air travel between the major United States gateway airport nearest to the winner’s home and the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida.

Ground transportation between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room with a maximum of four (4) persons for three (3) nights at a deluxe hotel at Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.

Four (4) 4-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option (subject to restrictions).

Thanks for the heads up! We actually took these into the parks with us last month on our trip. The kids loved them.

If anyone wants to know The Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round Puzzle for 4/30/15 is:

PROVEN VALUE

I entered the Hanes Follow That Sock one, but now I can't get the video to move out of the way of the sign in form. I can't even see the submit button because the video is in the way. I tried to see the Official Rules too and that video is in the way. :badpc: Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to get it to move would be welcomed. pixiedust:

Here's another contest.

Vacation includes:

This one ends today everyone!!!

If anyone wants to know The Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round Puzzle for 4/30/15 is:

PROVEN VALUE

I entered the Hanes Follow That Sock one, but now I can't get the video to move out of the way of the sign in form. I can't even see the submit button because the video is in the way. I tried to see the Official Rules too and that video is in the way. :badpc: Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to get it to move would be welcomed. pixiedust:

Crap, I forgot to enter yesterday!!!! Ugh I bet that one woulda won it all too...:crazy2:

I can't get the video to move out of the way of the sign in form. I can't even see the submit button because the video is in the way. I tried to see the Official Rules too and that video is in the way. :badpc: Is anyone else h

It did on my old work browser. Try your mobile, it worked on the iphone for me!

p, I forgot to enter yesterday!!!! Ugh I bet that one woulda won it all too...:crazy2:

I entered this mornign and it went through

Does anyone know? That Kids Remember contest...is there a one-vote-per-day limit on that? That's what I've been doing but I noticed I could still click it if I wanted to. I don't want to break the rules or anything though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter