It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

lorimay

Strolling along...
CBS has slotted a two-night premiere for the Julie Chen Moonves-hosted Big Brother. The summer reality series will return with hourlong episodes on Tuesday, June 25 and Wednesday, June 26 at 8 PM.
Following the two-night premiere, Big Brother will air Sunday, June 30 at 8 PM with its regular three-weekly-episode format. Starting Wednesday, July 10, the show moves to Wednesdays and Thursdays (9-10 PM) with the Sunday broadcast remaining at 8 PM.
Big Brother continues to be a strong ratings draw. Last summer, all three editions ranked in the summer’s top 10 in viewers and key demos, while also ranking in the top five of most-tweeted-about shows of 2018.

Its Summertime!!!!!

I just saw on Twitter that Jeff Schroeder has a big BB announcement to make tomorrow. Any ideas of what it could be?

@1lilspark I saw some buzz on Twitter about the duo twist. I wonder how,that might work.

I’m about half way through Jeff’s interviews, no one is really standing out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter