It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

They should have voted out Christie. I voted for Nick for prankster because...A) he will put up Christie and B) Christie will KNOW America hates her. SHe is the worst. A bulldozer. Another poster on my live feeds forum called her an emotional vampire. Yup. And all those suckers fall for her BS.

Great thinking. I was trying to decide who to vote for but this reasoning sold me!!

I have been voting for Nicole. Nick is not a nice guy. He hangs on everyone. The other day Nicole was talking to Cliff about how uncomfortable Nick made her when Nick got into bed with her. Nick has also been inappropriate with Tommy, I can't say on here what he did.

I have been voting for Nicole. Nick is not a nice guy. He hangs on everyone. The other day Nicole was talking to Cliff about how uncomfortable Nick made her when Nick got into bed with her. Nick has also been inappropriate with Tommy, I can't say on here what he did.

I just gave all 10 votes to Nicole too. I can't stand Nick, Christie, Holly, Mickey, or Tommy. I would like either Nicole or Cliff to win.

Are we sure Nicole would put up Christie?
Nope. Probably put up Jess :rolleyes:

On Jokers site, the poll says Cliff is in lead and Nicole is close. I wouldn't mind either of those, I guess. I don't like Nick and he has been creepy and pervish. I hate how he went wherever the power was. But Christie has done that too...and Tommy. Tommy is fake and over the top with his acting for the camera. Christie is fake and so 'all about me'. She just steamrolls and all that crying too...I detest her the most. SHe uses whoever she can. She's used Tommy and I think he realizes that and secretly wants her out. She is not good for his game. I don't like big blockhead Jackson either. But he, and Tommy and Nick, have shown loyalty to others where Christie is devoid of ANY loyalty. She kind of tried to keep Sis around but that was more for herself as her goat in F2. No way would she have taken Tommy to F2. I think it's also why she is kind of close to Jess...another good F2 goat. And Jess is also not very liked by jury (she doesn't seem to be liked by the house). So she will be the new perfect goat for Christie. You watch...she will be on Jess like a moth to a flame.

Anyway, I think Christie, Jackson and Tommy are the better gamers in the house. I always like a gamer to win. But not one that is detestable like Paul was and this season that is Christie for me (was Jack but he's out). But I do like an underdog too and especially a really nice person underdog. BUt then when they just are such dumb players it is so hard for me. But I wouldn't mind Cliff or Nicole getting far. Jess....she made dumb moves and is nice but kind of annoying so I really don't want her to win. Holly...she is kind of in the middle for me. She is playing a decent game but I hate her attachment to the blockhead. She is kind of nice but was in the mean 6 Shooters group. But was the least mean of the 6, I think.

Really it's been a dud season. Even the better gamers are just meh. Some of Christie being successful is she lucked into it and her typical self is a self absorbed manipulative steamroller type and that paid out in this game. That's why I hate her so much. Cause she is telling the truth when she says she's been authentic...yeah, and authentic piece of poo. I guess I don't care too much who wins...just NOT Christie. Oh, and the creep Nick...don't really want him to win either. But he's an easy out so they need to focus to get out Christie first and then out with the creep.

Last edited:
I have also heard Cliff and Nicole about putting Tommy up. Honestly, I'm hoping Tommy wins. From what I've heard about him, he really is a caring guy and he isn't acting. He is that emotional. He is playing, which I like, and he hasn't really been mean to anyone, at least that I know of.

I'd prefer a Tommy win most too. Or maybe Holly.

Cliff got the Prankster vote. (MAYBE...some say yes, but some say not sure yet)

And Holly heard the audience moan when she voted to evict Sis (and NOT Christie and was THE vote that was enough for Sis to go). She mentioned hearing it to Tommy. She also told Jackson her noms would be Nick and Christie (it's thought that Christie is because she heard the moan). So which will she put up now that prankster gets one nom and she only gets one nom????

Last edited:
I'd prefer a Tommy win most too. Or maybe Holly.

Cliff got the Prankster vote. (MAYBE...some say yes, but some say not sure yet)

And Holly heard the audience moan when she voted to evict Sis (and NOT Christie and was THE vote that was enough for Sis to go). She mentioned hearing it to Tommy. She also told Jackson her noms would be Nick and Christie (it's thought that Christie is because she heard the moan).

Yeah, the moan was very loud. I knew she had to have heard it. With Cliff winning the Prankster I could see him working with Holly and those 2, NIck and Christie, will be on the block.)

Everything Christie accused Nick of, she did the same. Still boggles my mind that people like Cliff and Nicole would vote to keep her, she screwed them over and wouldn't hesitate to vote them out. Doesn't matter what reality show I can't stand the players that play the game but moan and complain when others play it as well, especially when it puts them on the block.

Not a big fan of Tommy but I do think we do see his real personality. He's a performer and that's what comes across.

I would be happy to see Cliff win, he's done well for an older guy in the house and at least tries to play the game. I can't say the same for Jess or Nicole.

Looks like Nick won The Prankster vote.
He came out of diary room went into bathroom area and thanked America!

Looks like Nick won The Prankster vote.
He came out of diary room went into bathroom area and thanked America!

Omg, was just coming to post this. I cannot believe he won. Meanwhile it appears him and Christie made a pact to not put each other up, unreal. You know, there is no rule that Nick can't be put up. If he doesn't tell Holly he won it she will put him up. The only way Nick can keep Holly from putting him up is to tell her he is the prankster and if she puts him up, he'll put up Jackson.

He thinks America loves him, no we just hate Christy more!
She won't go, just watch..... :sad2:

So Holly puts up Nick and Christie.... prankster Nick takes himself off and puts up Michie .... Michie goes home on Holly’s HOH calling it now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter