It's another Disney Birthday for my little guy...here we come!!!!

ok-so i've spent most of the day coming back to figure out how to get a bigger picture on here. This is better. At least i don't need a magnifiying glass to see.

Here's Marco and friend enjoying a favorite treat.

IMG_1728.jpg

Here's Flat Stanley cooling off!

IMG_1731.jpg

Ok-So lot's happened...

we adopted a dog!

IMG_1982.jpg
[/IMG]
Hunter.

Marco is over the moon bout him. Especially since our beloved 17 yo beagle left us last December.

Also..We took an airboat ride in the Everglades! Check out our beautiful florida everglades. If you look closely you'll catch a few swamp creatures. Be patient. it's toward the middle of the clip.
http://[URL=http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/thebestmama/?action=view&current=MVI_2003.flv]
th_MVI_2003.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DISUPDATE

We are also thinking about going straight to MK on 12/16 and skipping Ohana's. Before I get flamed, I will cancel if we decide not to. I really want to go. We've never gone for dinner. Although there was the one time MArco andI went for Breakkie and Lilo didn't show up.. :headache: And I want to hope for Chef TJ and a delicious veg meal for me since I don't eat meat. Also-originally we thought seeing Wishes from there would be good call and not enter a park that day. Now, we're thinking we'll arrive by 1 and can be at a MK by 3 and stay till close (8). That's as long as Baba and Papa could probably make in 1 sitting anyway. And just to be in MK....

A little concerned that TP rated that day an 8 in MK, but i'm sure its b/c no party, and wishes and spectro. Can't wait to stroll down main street.

So-not sure I've mentioned this, but Papa has a bad knee. A really bad knee. Like arthroscopic surgery for the nth time won't do. He'll need surgery when we get back-which scares me. Him being my Rock and all. So we'll definitely need an ECv for him.

Last year, Baba needed one.

So potentially, I'll have 2 ecv's. Really I think they'll take turns..

I've got a few surprises planned...

If I can find my good transfer paper-I've got t-shirts to make.
Working on autograph book
Working on Journal

I can't wait to give him these!
IMG_1978.jpg

So excited we're getting closer!!!

Ok-i've been very neglectful. So sorry!!

I have pretty much finished my autograph book. Taking it to be bound tomorrow and will post pics.

Have been working on a birthday sign for the window. May give it up!

Been a little busy getting Marco to stay on top of homework and get it done. So it's been Boot camp around here and the General is pretty beat.

I also got a free photo book from photoworks which we'll use as a part autograph book. took me so long to figure out.

Now for the plans:

We have decided to go to MK on 12/16 when we arrive even though TP has it as an 8.:scared1: We've got 6:50 ressies at O'hana. I hope it will be great viewing for Wishes on an MVMCP night.

Day 2:
Marco and I might get up for EMH, more likely not. This is our day/morning @ DHS. Marco loves star tours and star wars. I'm hoping he'll want to do the animation thing. We've never done the backlot tour, so that may happen. He's not a drop 8 floors fast kind of guy or a loop de loop kid-unless things change radically, so the only real biggie for lines would be TSM.

We have lunch @ 50's PT which is a new one for us. This is probably where we'll see Baba and Papa. So hope we get a great server! Looking forward to a PBJ milkshake.

would you believe 2 nights ago, after 6 mos of planning, Papa asks if we're going to Cape May Cafe at all.:confused3 I tell him, I'll try, but that it;s last minute and who knows...

Guess what?:woohoo::woohoo: 7:15 p.m. I've got a date with some pretty serious desserts. Thought I might try to get in a visit to the Boardwalk bakery and get Marco his personal mickey head cupcake. Do they run out of those?

Day 3 is EPCOT. we LOVE EPCOT. soaring, spaceship earth, coke place, test track, innoventions. You name it ,we love it. This time-I'd like to do a Mission with Marco. .Think he'd love it.

We've got 12:30 ressies @ Chef de France. Hoping to catch Remy. SHhhhh, Marco has no clue.

Dinner is 6:15 @ Scifi. More for Marco to enjoy the Movies and whole atmosphere than for food. Also-even though it's fantasmic night-this is only way I could get us all to DHS @ night for Osborne lights, which we've never seen.

Day 4: MARCO"S *8TH* Birthday

MK all day, all the way. Just checked hours and it's open till 1 am:love::woohoo::yay:

Brunch: Chef Mickey's. 11:45.

Dinner : CRystal Palace 4;45.

They're a little close together. But wanted to break up day and take it slow.

Oh and MArco has decided on birhtday gift card. and he can' t wait to shop.

Day 5: We decided against that Universal for budget reasons. This is our leaving day. So-we think- putt putt. maybe at Fantasia gardens and DTD for a root beer float and the obligatory visit to the LEgo store. So wish the gift card were good there.

Well-we have passes for video arcade and may do that also on Sunday. Never been and MArco wants to so badly.

so-what do you think?

So doing that Happy (tired) dance!!!!

Schools out for the week, dog is at the "Pet Lodge", Marco having finished all his assignments for the week, is parked in front of the TV.

Last night I gave Marco his new fanny pack with his autograph book inside. He loved the book but couldn't figure out why he has to have a fanny pack if he doesn't carry an epi pen? He have a good friend who carries one for that purpose. His allergies are not so severe that he needs to carry it. Later he realized he could have snacks and toys he could be in control of and warmed up to it.

Marco is a little bit of a prince I think. :confused3.

Wait till he finds out I'm weaning him off the stroller.:lmao:

So yesterday, I also got a call from Chef TJ for our Ohana dinner. SO excited as I've read all aobut him. And ohana for dinner is a first for us! Hoping for a great dinner and view of xmas wishes TOMORROW NIGHT!

This time tomorrow, we'll be on Main Street:cloud9:

Now I've just got to finish packing...

And we'reOUTTA HERE!

waiting for BAba and Papa to WAKE UP so we can get this show on the road.

We've got our football and baseball and mitt packed to toss a few things around at All Star Sports. No bathing suits for us native floridians.;)

Can't wait for that fist walk under the train station and into....MAIN STREET USA!

See you when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter