• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's a Jolly Holiday with LL. *FINISHED* Final Update on pg. 58.

Oh you must do AK.

Here are my AK tips.

Bring lots of water (it's the hottest place on property because of the all the plants)

Wear Crocs- especially if you are planning on going on Kali.

Go straight to the Safari in the morning. Animals are way more active in the morning.

Do not ride Kali right before you see a show...you'll freeze in the AC

Planet Watch is NOT that exciting but the train ride is worth it for a little break when you feet get tired.

Lion King is a better show than Nemo so if you only have time for one...do that one.

Ok...I think that's enough for today!

Congrats on finishing your report!
No Kali for me! I don't do wet rides. :thumbsup2
I do usually go on the safari first and I want to try to hit up both shows and It's tough to be a bug. I've seen Lion King before and really really want to show that to Marc. I think we'll have a good time. I hope to hit up a PM EMH's as well.

Great wrap up, LL! How funny is it that you had that dream about AK before it happened! I think we're doing AK our first full day at the World so we should be able to check that one off the list rather quickly! (Knock on wood)
Hehehe, I think you are going to have a great trip!

Congrats on wrapping it all up! I know that when you are in the middle of it-it can seem a daunting task.

I enjoyed following along. Thanks for sharing with us!
Thank you! I thought I would never finish. :rotfl:

Thanks for reading!

Awww!.....I am sad that it's over! :sad1:

Four months ago already??!! Wow. Where does the time go?

Totally agree with you on the solo time. I am very much a solitary person, which is so hard for non-solitary people to "get" ! That's probably why I loved my early-morning coffee walks so much on our trip. It was 100% my time. Someday, I'm gonna take a whole solo trip!

Great TR, LL! :goodvibes

Great report!
Thank you!

Congrats on finishing the report. I've enjoyed it. :thumbsup2
Thanks for reading along! :goodvibes

Awww!.....I am sad that it's over! :sad1:

Four months ago already??!! Wow. Where does the time go?

Totally agree with you on the solo time. I am very much a solitary person, which is so hard for non-solitary people to "get" ! That's probably why I loved my early-morning coffee walks so much on our trip. It was 100% my time. Someday, I'm gonna take a whole solo trip!

Great TR, LL! :goodvibes

I think it kinda hurts Marc's feelings when I say that I need some solo time so I have been trying to psyche him up for it. Making a big deal about him going on those scary rides I don't like. :lmao:

I really can't wait to start my next Trip Report, is that sad or what? :rotfl2:

Just read the entire report today! Thanks for sharing all the pics and thoughts. I loved your sense of humor!

How fitting that you ended your report with a list! I am so glad you have already started your PTR so I can continue to get a regurarly scheduled dose of LL!

Thanks for sharing so much of yourself and Marc with all of us! Is it May yet???

How fitting that you ended your report with a list! I am so glad you have already started your PTR so I can continue to get a regurarly scheduled dose of LL!

Thanks for sharing so much of yourself and Marc with all of us! Is it May yet???

Thank you so much for reading. I wish it was May, I am SO ready to go! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter