• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It"s My Milestone!!!........

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
This is it! My 100th post here on the DIS. I cannot believe it. I am so glad I was banned from that OTHER site, or I may never have ventured over here. It has been so much fun to post and then even meet so many of you and become real and true friends.

It has been fun to become a member of the "Boa Brigade" and hang with the girls, err guys, errr, I mean Raul!!

Thanks for all the fun, laughter, joy and pins many of you have brought into my life through this board and hobby. I look forward to lots more fun laughs and of course....PINS!!

Blessings GALORE!!
Winnie

Loads of love to Dana,Micheal and kids, Micheal and Corey, Ed, Donna and their family, Kathryn,Janice and "sweet-pea", June and Bob, Robin, Ashely and mom,Michele and Manny, Laureen and Matthew, Naomi, Amber and her mom and of course our "Queenie". If I forgot you, please know you are loved!!:sunny:

Congrats Lady Winnie!!

We are so glad you joined us here on the DIS!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats Lady Winnie! You have been a wonderful addition to the DIS and the Boa Brigade!!!:D

congrats Winnie! Love ya lady!

Ashley

Congrats Winnie on 100 posts!!! Feels good, dont it? :p Wait 'til ya hit 1000...even bigger thrill!!!

We feel special...were loved!!! :D

Buggin'
Amber

On your 100th post...as one of the "banned" also I totally agree w/ you finding this board was one of the best things i ever did too...Along w/ you and Fred, we have made some of the greatest friends..and never had sooo much fun..

Many more posts to come I hope...

(Ps I have your and Freds anniversary photos from WDW you left them in Atlanta..)

Winnie- keep on talkin'!!! See ya in September...sounds like a song, doesn't it LOL...Looking foreward to trading with you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter