It it true? Build your own lightsabers at DL now?

How funny we were just talikng about being Star Wars freaks here at work! My boys have always wanted a Darth Maul model and now they can fuinaly get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the room at the HOJO is big enough for some light saber battles:thumbsup2

Anybody know if you can build a General Grevious lightsaber? Apparently, that is the one type of lightsaber we don't own yet.

My boys will be so excited!! We have only about 20 light sabers already, so whats a few more.:)

Anybody know if you can build a General Grevious lightsaber? Apparently, that is the one type of lightsaber we don't own yet.

[Begin Star Wars Geek]General Grievous collected the lightsabers he used off of dead Jedi after he killed them in battle.[/End Star Wars Geek]

So, you essentially can build a General Grievous lightsaber since you can make up the hilt and blade color.

Hope the room at the HOJO is big enough for some light saber battles:thumbsup2

Ah, this is how DS5 split his head open on our last trip! He was duelling (by himself), fell backwards and clipped the back of his head on the corner of the fridge cabinet. :darth: :yoda:

ohhhhhhhhhh I always pack bandaids!
I hope he did not need stiches, poor jedi

DS9 would like to know if they have black available?

Those are pretty cool!

A company called Master replicas makes a more real looking version of the light saber. You can design the base, pick the colour of the light, etc.... this is more of a big boy toy. Hubby bought it at a "toy store" in Vancouver BC for $100....

:darth: so sad my boys are drawn to the dark side

How funny we were just talikng about being Star Wars freaks here at work! My boys have always wanted a Darth Maul model and now they can fuinaly get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the room at the HOJO is big enough for some light saber battles:thumbsup2

Hot dog!!! We don't have a Darth Maul lightsaber!

Guess what we'll be getting on our June 11-13 trip!! Cuz I only put, oh, 7 lightsabers in DS8's toybox today :rotfl2: The kids love to light 'em up and have duels out on the driveway at night. Very cool summer fun activity.

He does have the Darth Maul one- but that one lives at Nana's house! :rotfl: My rule: toys Nana buys, Nana gets to keep at HER house! HAHA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!