It is my DIS Anniversery!!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
It has been a great 2 years as a member of the DIS today. I have meet so many great people here on the DIS. As well as gone to some great pin meets. I would say that the best part of the DIS is all the friends I have made and the **** Magic **** these friendships have added to our Disney experiance... I don't remeber what my first post was but I can only guess that it had to do with pins (or soup).

.....LORD GOD ALMIGHTY MUST YOU REMIND US.....jeeez, who let this guy in????
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA......just kidding....I love ya brother..these last 20 yrs have been a blast & I'm glad you have been a BIG part of it....now if I can ever just be as great as you (insert pun here).....BUT you are a true & great friend & may our FRIENSHIP between us & our families continue for a lllllooooonnngggg time to come...CONGRATS BUDDY!!!!!

Pepsinatjpg

WHAT IS THIS>>>>>>>LOOKY LOOKY.............!!!!!!

Happy anniversary Nat. I'm glad that I finally got to meet the guy with all those beautifully framed sets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!