Issues with MaxPass - anyone else?

Just returned from a trip 1/8-1/11 and had a couple morning issues pulling our first FP. The app was saying one of us wasn’t in the park and we had to actually be re scanned in and then restart the app. After that issue I made sure to pull my first FP right by the gate and a CM. That being said they were super helpful in resolving the MP issue and it worked well about 90% of the time.
That happened over the summer when one of my friends came. We had to walk all the way back to the front for a lead to fix it. It was annoying, but thankfully that was the only issue we had that day.

We just back from 4 days in the parks. My iPhone had some minor issues in that sometimes I couldn't see my reserved FP. I found if I refreshed my plans that seemed to fix the issue. Same with the pictures. My husband had more issues on his Android but I don't know if it was because he had more issues or if it was user error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter