ISO coupons for Rainforest Cafe & Build-a-Bear

bclydia

<font color=00b7c6>Prone to Random Strong Opinions
Hi
When we last went to Disneyland in December, we had found coupons online (courtesy of others here on the Dis) for both Rainforest Cafe and Build-a-Bear.
We are now one week away from our next trip and I have done a google search but come up with nothing. It seems to me, that the coupon for Rainforest was for a free kids meal with an adult entree. BAB was for $ off a $25 purchase, I think.
Anyone know of any current coupons out there?
Thanks a bunch!
Lydia

Hi
When we last went to Disneyland in December, we had found coupons online (courtesy of others here on the Dis) for both Rainforest Cafe and Build-a-Bear.
We are now one week away from our next trip and I have done a google search but come up with nothing. It seems to me, that the coupon for Rainforest was for a free kids meal with an adult entree. BAB was for $ off a $25 purchase, I think.
Anyone know of any current coupons out there?
Thanks a bunch!
Lydia

Try www.wow-coupons.com
I know they usually have BAB coupons there. I don't know where to find Rainforest coupons, but when you go there ask to sign up for their Safari Club card. It costs $15 to become a member, but you get a free appetizer every time you eat there or 10% off your entire bill....your choice. You also get discounts in the gift shop with it and shorter wait times. We signed up over 4 years ago and have not regretted it. We eat at Rainforest Cafe approx. 2-3 times a year. Check around online, maybe you can sign up online and you will get the $10 coupon they offer when you first sign up. I am not sure if can do this online or not, but it is worth a try.

anaheimoc.com has coupons for the McDonalds right across Harbor (10% off) and the Character Wharehouse a couple miles north on Harbor (again 10% off). they aren't much of a savings but at least they cover the tax they charge!

Thanks for the hint about Wow coupons. No luck there unfortunately though.
We do have the safari club but I was still hoping for the kids meal coupons as they are actually a better deal for our family.
I needed the reminder to print out those McD's coupons! I love those and they usually give them back to us to re-use! Very helpful.
Still looking for some coupons for BAB and Rainforest please!

There is a $5 off a $10 BAB coupon in the current issue of Good Housekeeping. I think Kirstie Alley is on the cover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter