Islands & Studios this Saturday - get an Express Pass?

blizeH

Earning My Ears
Hi, we had to reschedule our flight so we only have 2 full days in Orlando rather than 5. We’re hopefully flying in on Thursday, and will then go relax at Volcano Bay to get ready for a more intense day on Saturday where we hit both Islands and Studios.

I think we have two options:

a) 3 day pass for 3 parks for $610 - this gives us more flexibility but realistically we’d prefer to not do the theme parks on Friday afternoon/Sunday morning

b) pay on the gate for Volcano Bay ($180?) & Saturday ticket with express pass ($580) - a lot more expensive and less flexible, but no queuing!

Which option do you guys think is best please? The weather looks good for Saturday, but I’m not sure how much Dorian & Galaxy’s Edge will affect how busy the park is. Worth the extra for the express passes? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Do the Studios first on Saturday as the park will get more peeps in during the afternoon.
The Studios will be closing at 5:00 on hhn nights.

If you have P2P tickets, do IOA in the afternoon that Saturday.

Thank you! Sounds like a good plan, will do Studios before heading across to Islands :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter