Is this thing on?

I am a bit preoccupied at the moment, and had missed the Duffy reference.

Truth be told, I’ve been at my mom’s bedside in the hospital since last Wednesday. She is now under hospice care, and will most likely pass within the next 48 hours. We’re just trying to keep her comfortable.

Sorry to bring the fun to a screeching halt! Soon enough, I’ll return to my regularly-scheduled Duffy bashing.
So sorry about your Mom. I hope whatever is for the best for all happens.

I am a bit preoccupied at the moment, and had missed the Duffy reference.

Truth be told, I’ve been at my mom’s bedside in the hospital since last Wednesday. She is now under hospice care, and will most likely pass within the next 48 hours. We’re just trying to keep her comfortable.

Sorry to bring the fun to a screeching halt! Soon enough, I’ll return to my regularly-scheduled Duffy bashing.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your family are in my thoughts. :hug:

KingLlama, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. 13 years ago this week, my late-FIL entered hospice with aggressive cancer and he managed to survive longer than first expected with close calls. He loved his hospice team which helped us through the trying times. I hope that you know that you can count us in sending you extra prayers/good thoughts at this time and whenever you need it.

She’s a tough gal. It’s 3:00 a.m. and I’m sitting here watching her breathe. Still going! She’s very peaceful, no struggle at all. Still, for her sake, I hope we are nearing the end soon.

Sending you much support and gentleness to you as you navigate the upcoming days. *hugs*

Looking forward to seeing you in the chatterati, and of course, back on the golf course. I hear the alligators have been wandering around looking to intern for executive tee times.

My sweet mom passed away last night. I was able to be at her bedside when it happened.

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement. It was a very long, very difficult road, but now she is at peace.

And now, back to hating on Duffy and asking mods to ban everyone but me.
Sorry to hear Llama, but glad she is at peace, and you were able to be with her, and she was comfortable.. I hope you can find comfort in your loving memories in the near future..

Wishing you the best. Very difficult times. There really isn't anything any one of us can say that will make it better. Time helps.

I’m so sorry for your loss Bob.
Your mum was a lucky woman to have you by her side through the last tough hurdle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter