• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is there such thing as a "bad" room/catagory

:rotfl2:

Not in my opinion...as long as I'm on the ship... that's enough for me!!

ok... maybe some may have a complaint or so I'm sure...but I've been in several locations on the ship and I am happy in any of them!!

I'll echo that. IN 12 cruises, I've been in 5 categories on 4 different decks. I can find something good about each location. I've heard that there are rooms that are noisy due to "ship noise," but I've never experienced one of them. I have had "noisy" rooms due to noisy neighbors.

I would think being under a night club if the bass vibrated through the floor would be a bad room in my book. A far as categories on a Disney ship, I'd say no. They are all very nicely appointed and maintained. :sunny:

yes their is a bad room on the ship it is the crews cabins they are so smalll and you dont have a chance in hell of getting one of those so dont worrie be happy enjoy what you get and enjoy your cruise lol sandra

I am sure that there are some noisy rooms due to either ship noise or neighbors. As long as you are prepared with ear plugs or ask your stateroom host for a noise machine, you should be able to sleep. That is the only thing that I insist on when on vacation. If I can sleep, then the rest of the time will be great. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter