Is there a water slide at HRH?

Teacup

Earning My Ears
We are going to HRH May 28-June1, do they have a water slide and is the pool heated?

Haven't been there myself yet (going 7/2), but that is the first thing my kids want to know.

We have stayed at the Portofino and I was told by HRH that the slide is longer and much zippier than that at the Portofino.

Hope this helps!:D

There is a water slide, and it is longer than the one at PBH.

The pool is heated, but end of May/beginning of June that really is not an issue. If anything the pool is overheated, but I'd hope it won't even be on at that time (and you wouldn't want it on, the pool already has a reputation for being overheated).

The water slide is GREAT. Very zippy and compares favorably to those at water parks. Enjoy!

The slide is very good and the pool was wonderful. It was a little warm for me but I wanted to cool off. DH hates cold water and we have a 3 yr old so it was great for them

All I can say is WOW!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your photos!!!

Kim:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter