Is there a thread for Disers with more than 100 pounds to lose?

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
If so, please point me in that direction. I would be very grateful. I've been cleaning out my closet today and have realized that nothing fits me, everything is too small. So I'm throwing EVERYTHING that doesn't fit me away, and for some reason, it's really, really bothering me. I do have a LOT of weight to lose, and I have a WDW trip planned for September. I have to get busy busy busy.

Thanks in advance

If so, please point me in that direction. I would be very grateful. I've been cleaning out my closet today and have realized that nothing fits me, everything is too small. So I'm throwing EVERYTHING that doesn't fit me away, and for some reason, it's really, really bothering me. I do have a LOT of weight to lose, and I have a WDW trip planned for September. I have to get busy busy busy.

Thanks in advance

I'm a member of When Did I Get Voted Off Skinny Island and Why Is This Fat Shadow Stalking me? and I need to lose over 100 lbs. There are several of us that list 100 or more as the amount we want to lose. I don't know of any support thread that is specifically for just 100 #s or more but I know you are more than welcome to join our thread. We've had 4 new members this week, so you'd have some people new to the thread joining with you too and the thread itself is less than 3 mths old so we're all still getting our sea legs under us!

Feel free to pm me with any questions or to come on over and introduce yourself!! :)

Regardless of which thread you decide to call home, welcome to WISH and good luck!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter