Is there a place to get portraits w/characters?

Crazy4mandms

Addicted to WDW and proud of it!
I haven't seen any info on this, but I'm wondering if there is a place at WDW where I can have a nice portrait taken with a disney character and how much $$ does it cost? I will earn my BS in May :bounce: and I decided to skip my grad ceremony and instead added an extra day at WDW (no, I'm not nuts..have many reasons for not wanting to attend the ceremony that I won't get into here:mad: !!) I was thinking of bringing my cap/gown to WDW and having a portrait done with me in cap/gown and my 2 DSs and DH with Disney characters. Is this possible and if so, where and which characters are available? Thanks!!

There is a place in Downtown Disney to get a portrait with Mickey but that's the only character. I can't think of any others. Sorry!!

You can get one of Mickey at his Judges Tent behind his house but you have to get there a bit before the park closes. I also believe that you can get another one of Mickey at MGM along Mickey Avenue. I'm not sure about other characters though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter