Is there a deadline to upgrade dining from free

Mmouse1588

Mouseketeer
I currently have free quick service dining. I think I want to upgrade and pay the $350 to get the dining plan with 1 table service meal. The free dining offer expires tomorrow but I have it booked already. Can I upgrade anytime before the trip or do I need to do it tonight?

You don't have to do it tonight. I'm not sure exactly when before the trip starts you have to change it, but it's pretty close to the time. We've done it a few times, maybe a week before. You just have to pay the difference at that time. I have always called to make the change. I'm not sure if you can do it online.

Upgrading the free dining can be done after the promotional sale is over - you just need to upgrade no later than 2-3 days prior to arrival. There is a "last minute" change fee for any changes made with (if I recall correctly) two weeks before arrival, so I'd want to make changes further out if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!