Is there a "character" schedule?

littlesuitcase

Mouseketeer
Someone told me that DW has a schedule of when and where characters are going to be. Is this true? If so does anyone have a list of when and where to find the various characters - in the various parks?

Yes there are schedules but they can and do vary daily, Guest Services has the schedule each day and you can check with them. It will say where the charater is and time. :sunny:

funny story about guest services and asking where a character would be...

I've NEVER seen Mary Poppins at DLR and love the movie Mary Poppins. I walked into guest services and asked a nice lady if Mary Poppins ever comes out and when? She said Mary Poppins comes out everyday usually on Main Street in the late mornings and (here's the funny part) "also don't forget to look up to find her!"... I paused for a second thinking "look up?!"... then it hit me.. "ohhhh gotcha!" :rotfl2: I love how fun and imaginative CM's can be!

~jon

schedule can vary greatly depending on the "friend of the character" and if they made it in to create magic that day - if you get my drift.

Sometimes there are holes in the scheduled times...... alot of character greeting is being not only in the right place but at the right moment.

hi - cast member at DAK! Thanks for that tip. here's another question for you - are the character costumes air conditioned and how does that work? thanks for all your magic ;)

I used to be a character greeter (now called an attendant) at WDW. If you want to find a particular character, just ask any CM that has access to a phone. He/She can call and find out where that character will be and what time that character will be appearing. Hope that helps a little!

indigoxtreme said:
Yes there are schedules but they can and do vary daily, Guest Services has the schedule each day and you can check with them. It will say where the charater is and time. :sunny:

Is there a printed schedule that they can give you or can they only verbally tell you where the characters are? The reason I ask is because we are doing our first year with an autograph book for my DD7 and she is looking forward to collecting as many as possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter