Is the Tiki room still open?

LOVE the Tiki Room! Thank goodness my family is indulgent and willing to go with me ... I just have to promise not to sing along!

My husband knows better than to ask me not to sing along. I swear I'm not very loud.

Let's all sing like the birdies sing,
tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room....

I'm doing my best to get my sister to give the Tiki Birds a try this trip. There's hope-she went from a flat out "no" to "maybe" when I last brought it up. I like it, myself but haven't been on it since 2008.

Love the Tiki Room. I loved it from when I visited as a child. I was so pleased that DH and DS loved it as much as me on our first trip. It has so many memories for me of my Grandpa, who also loved it, and of Walt himself. I think everyone should see it once. I was so heartening to see how full it was the week between xmas and NYE. I will be heart broken if it's ever closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter