Is the dining plan going to change in 2011

Tricia, out of curiosity, why would you remove the CMs name?

I can't answer for Tricia, but I would not have quoted the names. I would have deleted them before posting. My reasoning is that this is a public message board. It is not only DISers who can see and the CMs had no idea their names and designations had been posted here. Just putting myself in that position, I would have been less than thrilled. There may well be a completely different reason, but that's just how I feel about it. :goodvibes

I could care less about the name itself. I only mentioned it because it was a different name then the previous poster with the same letter. I am just happy because they actually answered the question instead of evading the issue. If the moderator wants to take out the name fine with me. Point is I believe that Disney listened.

I removed the names because I felt that deleting the posts would be detrimental to the thread.

A CM who works for Disney answering correspondence via email has no reason to suspect that their full name will be published on the internet after they reply to a professional email. They may be very happy to have a job that is behind the scenes.

Upper management, chefs, imagineers, etc. are not behind the scenes. They appear on TV shows, news stories and are aware that their name is out there.

I removed the names because I felt that deleting the posts would be detrimental to the thread.

A CM who works for Disney answering correspondence via email has no reason to suspect that their full name will be published on the internet after they reply to a professional email. They may be very happy to have a job that is behind the scenes.

Upper management, chefs, imagineers, etc. are not behind the scenes. They appear on TV shows, news stories and are aware that their name is out there.

That makes PERFECT sense. I suspected that it may have been to protect the CM in the event the information was inaccurate - but if that is the case, they should not be responding with those details. ;)

I totally agree with the reasoning. :) I was simply curious.

The CM would have responded to an email so they would have no idea that their response would be posted on a message board. That's probably why. :goodvibes The response would have been worthless without a name. It's like having a letter without a signature.

The CM would have responded to an email so they would have no idea that their response would be posted on a message board. That's probably why. :goodvibes The response would have been worthless without a name. It's like having a letter without a signature.

Right. I think you missed my point. ;)

Just found this thread and happy to hear that things are hopefully remaining as they are. That's great!

Here's hoping that prices remain as they are too :wizard: (Ya never know)

This rumour has been on several message boards, is it not possible that disney set therumour out in the first place to see how people would react? I remember when the tip was taken out people where glad because they said waiters would work better this has had such a negative response it may have answered the question so instead of removing the dessert (who doesn't like pudding) and just increased the cost.

This rumour has been on several message boards, is it not possible that disney set the rumour out in the first place to see how people would react? I remember when the tip was taken out people where glad because they said waiters would work better this has had such a negative response it may have answered the question so instead of removing the dessert (who doesn't like pudding) and just increased the cost.

I think it is always possible for Disney Corporation to start it to see how people will react. The government does that, too, so it is not any surprise that a large corporation would follow suit.

I do know that Disney (I am not referring to park and CRO CMs) read Disney message boards. There are enough people that start rumors for them so they probably just follow those threads. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter