Is the couch comfy for sleeping...

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
...instead of 2 in the Murphy bed?

I'll be sharing the living room with my 9 yo nephew. Thought he might be more comfy NOT sharing a bed with his old aunt. Is there room for a sleeping bag on the floor by the table when the bed is pulled down?

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Guess it depends on his size. The couch is more like loveseat size.

I, admittedly, passed out on it a couple of nights on our last trip (long days out and about......and I was "just going to sit down for a second to watch the weather forecast for the next day"......when I awoke to find out it WAS the next day.....LOL).

Comfortable for me.....Nope......but maybe "yes" for a 9 year old.

our 16 yr old did it for 7 nights. Looked crazy uncomfy to me but he didn't care. Would have been fine for our 8 or 9 year olds (other than maybe rolling off...they are wiggly).

I think it would be fine for a kid....kids can sleep ANYWHERE, especially when they are at Disney....those little folks have a way of wearing themselves out at the parks!!! The have a way of wearing US out too!! You MAY be able to fit a sleeping bag on the kitchen floor...but theres not a whole lot of empty floorspace in the cabins. They have done there best to make the most out of every inch of the cabin.

Glad to hear that the couch is sleepable :thumbsup2
We are going to have 2 DDs sleep on the murphy bed and DD5 sleep on the couch so we can have a little peace and quiet in the bedroom sometimes :goodvibes

My 10 year old slept on it one night and she was fine. There is not enough room between the bed and the little table, especially if someone in the bed needs to get up in the middle of the night. :)

Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter