Is it worth a late day admission?

lynncaf

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at Universal at about 4:00p.m. Is it worth full price to go in the park at that time? What time is it open to in April? Is there any late day discounts? Any info is appreciated.

Check out Themeparks.com for pretty accurate hours of operation. A couple weeks in April should be open till 10 PM.
I don't think there is a late day discount. How many days you're staying and how soon you may return to Universal will help influence what type tickets you may want to get. You should know also, unused days don't expire!
If you're staying on-site and using Front-of-Line Hotel key card, you can get a lot done between 4-10 PM!!
Hope this helps!
J

There is no late day or 1/2 day discounts. As for worth it, if you use FOTL, I would do it. You can probably get the whole park done in 5-6 hours. If not, it depends. If you want to see the whole park, I would spend at east a full day.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

If you have at least 2 or 3 more days there then I would not go in. Unless you have FOTL or are only there one day then it is not worth it. Those half days are perfect for eating a good dinner, shopping, and then seeing a movie in Citywalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter