Is it *Normal* for no fireworks in September?

If I remember correctly from the original park blog post they will be showing the Halloween screams projections nightly with fireworks added on select nights.

Ahhh, THIS is what confused me - I believe I had read this before as well, and therefore thought "Halloween Screams" was the projection show, with sometimes added fireworks. I went back and forth from this understanding to thinking that "Halloween Screams" was only the fireworks portion. WDW may be bigger, but it's easier to understand! :upsidedow

I sent an email to Disney asking if there would be fireworks at all during the dates of our trip (September 8 to 17) and just got the reply this morning that there would NOT be.

I sent an email to Disney asking if there would be fireworks at all during the dates of our trip (September 8 to 17) and just got the reply this morning that there would NOT be.
I don't think there have been fireworks the past couple years between Labor Day and the start of Halloween. I do know they need time to refurb even the launchers for the fireworks, so I kind of think that it is that. I will check to see my past trips at this time.

I don't think there have been fireworks the past couple years between Labor Day and the start of Halloween. I do know they need time to refurb even the launchers for the fireworks, so I kind of think that it is that. I will check to see my past trips at this time.

They had fireworks when I was there last year, the 7&8th of September at least.

eta: nevermind, it must've been the weekend before, labor day weekend, we were in DCA on the 7th, sorry for any misinformation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter