Is it me or was the round table discussion super negative

matlock42373

Mouseketeer
I don't know about anyone else but I felt that the content of the roundtable discussion was extremely negative. I have not been on this site very often and haven't gone to DW since honeymoon in 2001 at POFQ. It sounded to me like the folks on the "table" think that Disney is going downhill. I hope that is not the case since we have enjoyed it so much over the years. I was very discouraged by the restaurant rating portion if that is how a TS meal is going to be I think we will re-think including the dining with our package and eat elsewhere.

Now I didn't hear the round table, nor have I been to Disney yet, (our first trip is soon!), but I think you have to take everything on this board with a grain of salt. Some people are glass half full; some are glass half empty. There are a lot of negative reviews on here, but often people will chime in and defend whatever restaurant/place reviewed. What one person hates, another loves! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter