Is Flight of Passage basically Soarin'?

After reading everyone's experience with FOP I am even more excited about our trip next year! We last visited WDW in March 2017 so we haven't experienced Avatar Land yet, can't wait now!!!!

FoP is a completely different experience and one if not the best on property right now. I like soaring to relax, but FoP is a different level

Simpsons at Universal almost did my husband in for the rest of the day, many of the other Universal simulators made him ill but that one was terrible. He can only ride Star Tours once and is a bit ill after, he has only done MS Green and is OK, FOP gave him zero issues, we have ridden about 5 times and never once has he mentioned getting even a little sick. I don't get motion sick at all but I don't think FOP is similar to Simpsons at all, it is so much more immersive and the motion timed with the screen so well, which is not the case at all with the Simpsons ride.

This is good to know. I can handle Star Tours if I have to, but I'm a bit off afterward. I certainly can't ride it multiple times like my kids want to! I've never tried MS Green... my husband rode Green with my son, and he wanted to go back and ride Orange. So I got stuck riding Orange. Definitely don't care to do that again.

This is good to know. I can handle Star Tours if I have to, but I'm a bit off afterward. I certainly can't ride it multiple times like my kids want to! I've never tried MS Green... my husband rode Green with my son, and he wanted to go back and ride Orange. So I got stuck riding Orange. Definitely don't care to do that again.

I don't think my husband could handle MS Orange at all, and I refuse to try it with him just in case things don't go well for him, as that is a very enclosed area!

Finally rode today and I loved it! The back restraint was tighter than I would have liked, but I suppose worth it (and necessary!). My Dds loved it too! Especially my 6 yo - she kept yelling “this is the best!”

DH, who gets dizzy on simulators, did not love it. But he’s a Disney curmudgeon, so take it with a grain of salt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter