Is Fantasmic Dinner Package worth it?

Regarding the drinks for BB F! package, I can't seem to find a drink menu anywhere online. My kids only get to drink milk or water at home, so was looking to see if there is something special they can order : )

Regarding the drinks for BB F! package, I can't seem to find a drink menu anywhere online. My kids only get to drink milk or water at home, so was looking to see if there is something special they can order : )
We did it a couple years ago and I got the mint julep with unlimited refills. Not sure if it is the same now, but that was a fun perk because I had never had one.

We did our first ever F! Dining package last night. River Belle Terrace. Have to say the food was just ok (at least what 2 of us ordered). We’re a pretty easy going group, but my 17 yo daughter and I had the pork ribs and they were not that good. Almost all fat. A super small little cup of beans and a TINY scoop of mashed potatoes. Oh and the corn chowder was good! The other two 17 year olds with me had the brisket sandwich with veggies. They said it was good. Both Deserts were good. A chocolate Dragon desert and a caramel parfait that was basically caramel pudding, but really good.

We did the first showing at 9pm. I got into the area at 8:10. Found a spot on the ground in the “third row” which is basically the middle. Just slightly off Center from the show. Great seats. I held spots for the girls, they arrived at 8:40 and our section was pretty much full. By the way if you have back or knee problems sitting this long might be kind of tough. I don’t, but still was uncomfortable.

I will say I am SO glad I didn’t do a fast pass. That section was next to us and it was PACKED. All standing and basically like Japanese bullet train packed . When I got in at 8:10am it was already like that over there. I’m a little shocked they let people scrunch in that close for that long. Probably will never do a F package again, kind of a one and done for me but it was fun to experience it once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter