Is Disney doing something with the Disney Princesses?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed that Disney is doing something called Disney Princess Celebration and I would like to know more about it? Is this a special day and what is being honored that is related to the Disney Princesses? I learned this info from Youtube and was surprised to learn about it. Is this a new way for Disney to honor the princesses like their Dream Big slogan?

I noticed that Disney is doing something called Disney Princess Celebration and I would like to know more about it? Is this a special day and what is being honored that is related to the Disney Princesses? I learned this info from Youtube and was surprised to learn about it. Is this a new way for Disney to honor the princesses like their Dream Big slogan?

It's really like a marketing campaign that will have some special events, new merchandise, and even some music and media projects. Here is some information about it:

https://d23.com/just-announced-disney-kicks-off-global-ultimate-princess-celebration/

What else can you tell me about the new marketing campaign with the Disney Princesses? Because the Youtube clip I saw features girls role playing Tiana Merida Belle and Moana. I also hope that Disney chooses a nice song to fit the campaign and not like that rap song Hall Of Fame that Disney used for the Dream Big Princess slogan

What else can you tell me about the new marketing campaign with the Disney Princesses? Because the Youtube clip I saw features girls role playing Tiana Merida Belle and Moana. I also hope that Disney chooses a nice song to fit the campaign and not like that rap song Hall Of Fame that Disney used for the Dream Big Princess slogan

I'm afraid I don't know much more than what is in the link. It was all just announced. There is to be a new song by Brandy though.

Brandy is gonna be singing a new song about the Disney Princesses? How cool and I hope this new song works wonderful for the new campaign and is very smart for Disney to do? Also will Disney unveil a new logo for Disney Princess too?

The Hall of Fame song went over well at my house. I loved hearing my then 4 year old singing that she can be the best! My daughter watched those campgain videos more than the actual princess movies.

Mom showed me Brandy's new Princess song but I didn't get a chance to hear it but it's cool that Brandy is the spokeswoman for the Disney Princess Celebration. What other events are planned for Disney Princess Celebration? Because I know that Amazon is promoting this event like crazy by selling exclusive Princess toys and stuff

Disney Princess - The Concert is going to be touring around the country and Disney uses its parks to build awareness for its other products, so it could be that.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...vember-1-2021-in-macon-georgia-301282286.html

I found the Disney Princess Celebration theme song by Brandy on Youtube and the song is called Starting Now and the music video is so cool and it features the princesses and clips of Brandy in Rodgers And Hammerstein's Cinderella and it's a really great song and it's written by Darren Criss as well. So I think Disney will make this new campaign so successful for the Disney Princesses. There's also gonna be a concert tour of the princesses as well? How cool is that

I got my hands on an MP3 of Brandy's Starting Now and the song is amazing and really describes the princesses personalities well. What artists will be part of Disney Princess The Concert tour? Is Brandy gonna be featured as well? The new campaign seems to be a huge success and I can tell you that Amazon will be getting a lot of the credit because as I mentioned earlier it seems to be the talk of the town at Amazon

What other stuff is planned for the Princess Celebration besides the tour? Will there be new merchandise of Disney Princess being released as well?

Besides a book with 7 stories, it is just a campaign to a. Earn more money, b. Improve reputation of Disney princesses.
Everything in the Disney store links to existing merchandise.

The tour is 4 singers who were Disney princesses on Boardway. Probably the best they can do now that Broadway is still dark.

The 2021 Cast: Susan Egan, Aisha Jackson, Laura Osnes, and Courtney Reed; and 2022 Cast: Susan Egan, Arielle Jacobs, Anneliese van der Pol, and Syndee Winters.

Concerts are 'cheap' to make in comparison to broadway shows and get good revenue, especially with all the vip packages.

https://books.google.nl/books/about...EACAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y

Last edited:
Sounds amazing Karin. And it will be great to see Susan Egan perform because she is not only Belle's new voice but the voice of Megara from Hercules and Susan Egan is fantastic. I wonder if Youtube will have perfomances of the concert?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter