Is Disney doing something with the Disney Princesses?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed that Disney is doing something called Disney Princess Celebration and I would like to know more about it? Is this a special day and what is being honored that is related to the Disney Princesses? I learned this info from Youtube and was surprised to learn about it. Is this a new way for Disney to honor the princesses like their Dream Big slogan?

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I noticed that Disney is doing something called Disney Princess Celebration and I would like to know more about it? Is this a special day and what is being honored that is related to the Disney Princesses? I learned this info from Youtube and was surprised to learn about it. Is this a new way for Disney to honor the princesses like their Dream Big slogan?
It's really like a marketing campaign that will have some special events, new merchandise, and even some music and media projects. Here is some information about it:

DodgerGirl

What else can you tell me about the new marketing campaign with the Disney Princesses? Because the Youtube clip I saw features girls role playing Tiana Merida Belle and Moana. I also hope that Disney chooses a nice song to fit the campaign and not like that rap song Hall Of Fame that Disney used for the Dream Big Princess slogan

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
What else can you tell me about the new marketing campaign with the Disney Princesses? Because the Youtube clip I saw features girls role playing Tiana Merida Belle and Moana. I also hope that Disney chooses a nice song to fit the campaign and not like that rap song Hall Of Fame that Disney used for the Dream Big Princess slogan
I'm afraid I don't know much more than what is in the link. It was all just announced. There is to be a new song by Brandy though.

DodgerGirl

Brandy is gonna be singing a new song about the Disney Princesses? How cool and I hope this new song works wonderful for the new campaign and is very smart for Disney to do? Also will Disney unveil a new logo for Disney Princess too?

browneyedgirl1683

Earning My Ears
The Hall of Fame song went over well at my house. I loved hearing my then 4 year old singing that she can be the best! My daughter watched those campgain videos more than the actual princess movies.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES