Is Dinner At 1900 Park Fare Really That Bad?

we've been twice and enjoyed food better the CRT. I think it's one of the best buffet character meals that you can have. I like the fact that different choices are available. Plus the step sisters and Lady Tremaine are a riot IMO.

can anyone comment on the quality of the sushi? I know its not Cali Grill but was it decent?

can anyone comment on the quality of the sushi? I know its not Cali Grill but was it decent?

Meh! I don't think it was really sushi, like with fish. I think there might have been an avocado and a cucumber roll? It was fine, but "sushi" in representation only.

iloveeeyore said:
Meh! I don't think it was really sushi, like with fish. I think there might have been an avocado and a cucumber roll? It was fine, but "sushi" in representation only.

Sushi actually just means the roll. No fish required.:)

I have seen some pics of the food from here and it looks like there is Sushi rolls on the buffet and I was wondering if they were decent? Same quality as the Counter service ones you find in the resort food courts? The variety of the food is interesting to us. Thanks!:)

I have seen some pics of the food from here and it looks like there is Sushi rolls on the buffet and I was wondering if they were decent? Same quality as the Counter service ones you find in the resort food courts? The variety of the food is interesting to us. Thanks!:)
I like the variety of the food at 1900 PF, and it is reasonably good. However, I wouldn't choose it just for the sushi as it's just standard fare.

no not just for the sushi at all, I hate it...and my younger DS too. Its DH and older DH that enjoy it and thought it would be a neat "extra" that most buffets do not have.

no not just for the sushi at all, I hate it...and my younger DS too. Its DH and older DH that enjoy it and thought it would be a neat "extra" that most buffets do not have.
You should be just fine then. I've been three times--twice for dinner and once for breakfast--and we've enjoyed it every time. There is quite a variety there, as well as a kids' section buffet with things like pizza, etc. :thumbsup2

I absolutely hated this meal. And generally I wasn't expecting anything fancy, my standards are rather low, and this was horrible. That beings aid, they treated my gluten free kids very very well, so DH and I sucked it up, but I would never go back.

I really really disliked the food . Probably the worst I have experienced at disney . However the character interaction was amazing !! ( crazy i know !)

I will never come back my little one was so excited to meet the Prince Charming , what a disappointment! A poor character interaction , the Cinderella is the most beautiful but no charisma for kids! Prince Charming even worse , stepmother and stepsister are ok. Food was so so. We had a breakfast to the next day and we canceled . Avoid it!

1900 Park Fare is awesome food and a great place to eat. Don't believe everything you read/hear. The food was our favorite, lots of selections and the kids buffet table is great for picky eaters. :)

I didn't mind the buffet so much but the step sisters screaming and running around the room wasn't what I was expecting.

We went to Disney in 2010 and of all the table service places we ate, this was the one I wanted to most go back to.

I loved the food, great selection (my favs: strawberry soup and the chicken marsala). My kids were young (2.5 and 3 months) so they didn't get much out of the character interactions but we loved them.

All the positives outweighed the negative experience we had (the computer system was down, excessive long wait - especially painful with two small kids, my son actually slept through dinner) so we plan to give it another go. They did comp us a meal as well as giving us a free photo package, I feel like they did the best they could to make up for the problem.

I think your typical buffet at Disney - but the characters are what make it special. The only reason we ate there - and the characters were worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter