• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anyone else up this early...

I was up early this morning and was successful getting Le Cellier for the 6:45 show on 11-26. Very cool! :thumbsup2

Hmmm... thanks for this info. I got my ressies about an hour ago and the CM was positive the CP was NOT on the dining plan this year. I'm going to call back to ask again...

I started calling this morning at 6:59(CST), got thru on the 2nd time, waited 7 minutes, and talked to Susan Car, very nice, got my 1st choice Le Cellier at 5:20 for the 8:15 show on Dec. 15th. I just let her recap my ADR, she ask if I was on the dining plan, I said yes, and she said that it would be 1 table service. I didn't even have to ask, she covered it during her recap of my ADR! Magical Service:cloud9:

I called right at 7 this morning. Was on hold for about 20 minutes. Got Le Cellier at 5 for the 8:15 show on Christmas Eve. There is 5 of us and we have 2 tables. I was a little bummed that we have 2 tables but after reading all of these posts, I guess I should be glad. Maybe they can put my 3 kids at one table across the restaurant. Just kidding.

I called right at 7 this morning. Was on hold for about 20 minutes. Got Le Cellier at 5 for the 8:15 show on Christmas Eve. There is 5 of us and we have 2 tables. I was a little bummed that we have 2 tables but after reading all of these posts, I guess I should be glad. Maybe they can put my 3 kids at one table across the restaurant. Just kidding.

We did two tables at Le Cell during spring break 4 adults at one and 4 kids at the table next to us it worked great and the kids had a blast

Thank you for the reply MegansMom. I love being called Mimi, but I have no English heritage. I do love the British and am in a tea group "The Vintage Tea Scoiety." I am so glad to be doing the CP on the 29th, Glad you got LeCellier too. Have a fabulous trip.
:yay:
Disnemimi

I made my mom & dad's CP package for 12/6 at Le Cellier (4PM) for the 6:45PM show. YEA! They were happy! :thumbsup2

We did have Nine Dragons on Dec 9 but just switched to Le Cellier for the same day :cool1: I was shocked it was still available!

Hope I did okay? I got in right at 7 am this morning and was on hold like everyone else for a while...I decided to go with Biergarten --two of us will be on Dining Plan and one cash, but we also have two small children 5 and 7 who I felt like might enjoy the band, dancing, and entertainment at Germany.

I know the food will not be as good as Le Cellier (we have been there before), but I hope I won't be disappointed in my selection since I probably could have had Le Cellier also. (I also will be going to Le Cellier this coming October on another trip.)

Any comments on Germany?

Got 4:15pm at Teppanyaki for 12/20 6:45pm show, after about a 45 minute wait. I actually finally hopped into the shower and put the phone on "speaker" and hoped I would be able to hop out in time if the CM came on-line!

One big variation from what I had read here, however - I had made a "back up" ADR at the same restaurant for 6:30pm dinner that same night. I was not questioned about that at all and after I booked the CP package for what is also considered to be dinner that same night, I asked if that other ADR was automatically cancelled. The CM said no, and I voluntarily released it. Others here said that I would not be permitted to book the CP package if I already had an ADR for the same meal, or restaurant - this was not the case.

I totally forgot to call today, but when I saw Neil Patrick Harris on television this evening I called.

I already had an ADR for Biergarten on 12/13 at 6:15.
I was offered 5:45pm and the last show for Candlelight Processional on 12/13.

I can't wait. I've never seen Candlelight Processional before.
I've had a crush on Neil Patrick Harris since Doogie. I hope they don't switch him to another date.

This is hilarious! I posted this morning and didn't get any replies in a couple of minutes so I went surfing on other sites :gasp: :scared1: and never checked back. My DH (who is a huge Restaurants Board fan) was just reading the boards and said is this you? It has 100-something posts! Oops! I didn't have a clue!

But just to let everyone know, I was on hold for about 40 minutes, and then was told there was no availability at Le Cellier, so we went with Chefs de France... I guess I can live with that, she says sarcastically. I am so excited!!! I am just like a little kid - I can't wait till Christmas. :santa: Mommy, how many days is it???? That's the magic of Disney - it makes me feel like a kid again! :cloud9:

I wanted to eat lunch and then go back to the hotel and take a nap before the 5pm show...well the earliest they serve lunch is at 1:45p! Can't believe that they limit the times people can eat their meals when the restaurants open at 12! Real annoying...the only thing the CM could say was, "well, this is how it's been for years..."..pretty much means we'll have to get the kids to take naps in the stroller....ugh...should be ok but hoping they nap well enough that they don't lose it during the CP!

I called at 10:00 this morning and all the packages were sold out for Dec. 24. Does anyone know how many tables and what times they reserve at the Coral Reef for the CP packages? :confused3

Is anyone going NOV. 23? I'm debating about even going with the package. It's our last day of holiday. I wonder if it will be crowded with the Thanksgiving guests getting ready to leave the world.

Lori

Got 4:15pm at Teppanyaki for 12/20 6:45pm show, after about a 45 minute wait. I actually finally hopped into the shower and put the phone on "speaker" and hoped I would be able to hop out in time if the CM came on-line!

One big variation from what I had read here, however - I had made a "back up" ADR at the same restaurant for 6:30pm dinner that same night. I was not questioned about that at all and after I booked the CP package for what is also considered to be dinner that same night, I asked if that other ADR was automatically cancelled. The CM said no, and I voluntarily released it. Others here said that I would not be permitted to book the CP package if I already had an ADR for the same meal, or restaurant - this was not the case.

When I called on June 18th on our 180+ 10 mark to schedule all of my ADR's for our trip, our CM encouraged me to make an ADR for Le Cellier, "just in case" it was booked for the CP, so I did. I did cancel it yesterday when I booked my CP.

Is anyone going NOV. 23? I'm debating about even going with the package. It's our last day of holiday. I wonder if it will be crowded with the Thanksgiving guests getting ready to leave the world.

Lori

I read somewhere that the crowds from T'giving won't diminish until Sat. evening. I would think Friday, 11/23 would be very crowded still.

Lori

If you want to see it, I would definitely book the pkg!

We will be there that week as well and the 23rd is our last day too. In my reading of the boards, I have heard that Epcot, in particular, is VERY crowded the day after T-day! We aren't even attempting that park except for the meal and the CP!

Good luck - we will be at the Garden Grill for "lunch" at 2:20 and seeing the CP @ 5:00 for the 1st show of the season - then back to the MK for Spectro before we leave to come home :sad1:

Can't wait for November! :cool1:

I called at 10:00 this morning and all the packages were sold out for Dec. 24. Does anyone know how many tables and what times they reserve at the Coral Reef for the CP packages? :confused3

I'm not sure I understand. What day are you hoping to get the CP package for the Coral Reef, since the packages are sold out for the 24th? If you willing to do the CP package on another day, your best bet is probably to call and find out what's available on the other days you'll be there. Good luck. :goodvibes

I just want to thank mommapoppins for starting the "is anyone up this early" thread. I just happened upon it yesterday (late morning). I was so stressed in that moment - pure panic. The Disney dining CM when I was making my other ADRs told me that the CP reservations opened on August 9th. I had it on my calendar to wake up super early and call then. But thanks to stumbling upon mommapoppins thread, I was able to call in immediately and get a CP package for 12/25 @ 5pm @ Tutto Italia for the late CP show. It will be the last night of our Disneymoon and our first time seeing the show. Seems like a perfect way to celebrate our first Christmas as husband and wife.

Thank goodness it worked out. I'm so glad I joined the DIS. Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter