Iowa/Minnesota DVCers?

Nobody representing the Des Moines, IA area. I will check in we line in Altoona,IA. :thumbsup2

Hello!! I frequent Des Moines often as my Dsis lives in Johnston!! In fact Dsis and her fam are joining us in December for their first ever disney trip!!! :cool1:

We're from Brooklyn Park, MN. I grew up in the NE corner of IA - Monona. Just bought DVC last August and had our first trip Home in March. I'm trying to plan for another trip next year. ;)

Hello former neighbor!! Monona is not too far from me! My husband lived in that area (Luana) for a few years when I first met him. I worked at the Kwik Star on the hwy for awhile!

I envy all of you that can go a few times a year. That is a dream of mine!!! Some day!! Even once a year at this point would be nice!! :goodvibes

I was out of town when this thread was started, just came across it, and had to jump in!

We're from Duluth, MN and we'll be making our first trip home in 20 days!! :cool1:

100_0878.jpg

Eden Prairie, MN.

DD,DD,DW,Me,DS.

33207WDWFAM04-med.JPG

We are Northlanders too! (spent the first 28 years in the Woodland neighborhood after moving up from the Cities, and now in the Spirit Mtn area) Nice to find fellow DISers in the area at last! Now as soon as I get home and figure out how to post a picture...!:lmao:

We are Northlanders too! (spent the first 28 years in the Woodland neighborhood after moving up from the Cities, and now in the Spirit Mtn area) Nice to find fellow DISers in the area at last! Now as soon as I get home and figure out how to post a picture...!:lmao:

We're in the Spirit Mtn area too! I bet we've passed each other in the aisle at Super One at some point! :)

We are DVC members since 93. We live in Blaine,Mn. Will be back home for food/wine in Oct. and halloween party.:cool1:pirate::cheer2:

We hail from Plymouth MN! So good to see pix of my fellow MN DVCers....Now if I could just figure out how to get one of us on here!

Hi Disney Friend!

We live in Medina, MN, but I work in Plymouth. This is funny, Medina only has 4004 people, but two of us have posted here, Small World!

We are from Davenport, Iowa. I am a Luther College grad so I lived in Decorah for 4 years.

We are from Davenport, Iowa. I am a Luther College grad so I lived in Decorah for 4 years.

:cheer2: Go Norse!! Funny though....I never wanted to attend Luther after growing up in Decorah. :confused3 I think I was in that ...I am going AWAY from my parents mode.....now I am back so I can be by my mom! :goodvibes

Ankeny Iowa here (just north of Des Moines). Only photo we have where all of us are included is one from Christmas.
FamilyChristmas.jpg
[/IMG]

There's gotta be more members from Iowa & Minnesota. Please Post and let us know where you are from!

There's gotta be more members from Iowa & Minnesota. Please Post and let us know where you are from!

OK, here we are. Members since 2002, proud owners at BWV. We usually go MEA week, for Food and Wine. Last year we did not do WDW, but went cruising instead, as you can see below. I am now dying to get back to BWV, it's been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long!! We used to live in Brooklyn Park, MN, but moved up to Otsego in 2002. I have met Diane a few times, and Mary, both great ladies!

9730018_18.JPG

We're in the Spirit Mtn area too! I bet we've passed each other in the aisle at Super One at some point! :)

That's so cool! Guess we'll have to start wearing our lime green mickey heads at Super One then! (haven't got mine yet but I'll have to work on it!)

Here, I think I may have finally figured out the posting pictures thing...this is our "family and friends" trip from (I think) January 2007...that's DH and me in the middle front with two of our grandsons...

img072.jpg

We may be relocating to MN (Minneapolis area) soon. I have been checking flight prices just to see how that will change if we do move, and they are worse than coming from Detroit! How do you do it? Does anyone, other than Delta/Northwest, have nonstop flights?

We may be relocating to MN (Minneapolis area) soon. I have been checking flight prices just to see how that will change if we do move, and they are worse than coming from Detroit! How do you do it? Does anyone, other than Delta/Northwest, have nonstop flights?

Sun Country and Air Tran.....we hardly ever fly Delta/NW to Orlando.

Hi Disney Friend!

We live in Medina, MN, but I work in Plymouth. This is funny, Medina only has 4004 people, but two of us have posted here, Small World!

Don't know if you noticed my post earlier, but we also live in Medina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter