IOA , USF, or SW?

JAH

Earning My Ears
We will have one free day on our next trip to DW and want to try one park outside Disney. We have two daughters ,a 2 and 5 year old.
Which park would be most suitable.
I noticed coupons in the Entertainment book for discounts on 2/3 day escape passes - do these passes expire or are they like unused days on disney park hoppers?

[This message was edited by JAH on 03-06-01 at 02:30 PM.]

unused days do not expire. IOS is thrill rides - coasters, water flumes, etc. The Suess area "whoville" is good for kids,and i hear the cat in hat and one fish rides are good even for adults. Also has meet and great and dance show with well know characters - spidey, popey, etc.
USF is movie themed 'experiences'. Not as much based movement, more on visuals. Some rides still shake you, and MIB is pretty cool. I THINK nickelodeon is at USF, you might check that. My neices asked if I went to the Nickelodeon's 'slimeysludgesomethingorother' I dont know what it was , but they knew about it, so that might decide it for you. USf also has a kids park, and hanna barbera ride, so each has some stuff for all ages.

We went in November with our 3 kids 5, 4 and 1. IOA is the best I think. The Nickleodeon Studio at USF is for much older children. It depends on how timid your two are. Mine do not like the dark or anything too noisy so the Hanna Babara ride at USF was out too. Mine enjoyed at IOA: One fish, two fish, cat in the hat, the carousel all the grinch characters in whoville (especially the show they had on at the time). There's also a play area at IOA and a big boat they can play on. Sea World was really lovely too, but different. No rides for the little ones but a big play area and the shows and animals were lovely.

You are missing out, take the kids to IOA or Sea World or Both. Both are outstanding parks, Sea World always has been. It is unlike anything at disney, and IOA is the most outstanding park in Orlando right now! Enjoy! :)

I had to pull tooth and nail to get my 2 year old neice out of IOA last June...does that help you decide any??!! :D ;)

IT'S ALL ABOUT DISNEY!!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!
TTFN...TA TA FOR NOW

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter