Introducing Amy to "Walt's World" *Updated twice 1/21 Last installments*

Thank you so much for your answers! More to read! Yeah! :)

Lauren can not walk or transfer. We can pick her up, though, as she is only 65 lbs. I don't think we care much about the people mover, but I am going to get her on Peter Pan if it kills me! :) I think we might have to practice...but we can do it. :) I have watched a video on you tube that shows these older people getting on the ride :confused3 (I have NO idea what the purpose of that video is...but it has helped me!) so I have an idea of what it will take to get her on. I think we can put her between her parents as they are smaller than me. Or if only one of us can ride with her, then I can do that and put her beside me and just hold her up. Like we do on the big slides at a water park (but not anymore since she got rods in her back).

I have not heard of Passporters Open Mouse...I wonder if I have time to get it before we leave? Do you think it is worth getting it quick? :confused:

Thank you for your help!!

Tracy, that's great that you guys have that next trip planned! You are going to have a fabulous time! Too bad none of these trips overlap with our girls trip in December! :sad1:

Love the video of Ace - thanks for the edit! :eek: And that dog was destined to become your baby if he had a HIdden Mickey on him, for crying out loud! That is hilarious and so very, very fitting! :lmao: Love it!

Sara

Hey Tracy - how did I miss two updates? and fabulous ones at that! :goodvibes

You totally had be cracking up at your "booking another trip" post - love the use of your smilies! Congrats for booking another trip! Like others have said, I'm glad I'm not the only completely obsessed one out there! We have three trips planned for the rest of the year - one in October and two in December (of course I am less than three hours away :rolleyes1 ).

I love how you are sure to be home for Ace's birthday! :dogdance:

And the video was hilarious! I loved that I could hear your voice too - you have a very nice voice! And a bit of an accent?! :goodvibes

OMG Tracy you'r hilarious, how fantastic you're going again, you're so lucky :yay:

On one of our TT rides we saw someone being transferred into the car, he was adult size and the CM's looked really helpful. I hope you can do it :thumbsup2

Hi Tracy - I totally lurked through your previous trip reports, I am hooked and now subbing to this one! You are a remarkable woman and congrats on the weight loss!:cheer2:

Hi Tracy! I'm stopping by to get caught up on your TR. :goodvibes

Hey... what's that smell? :scared: It must be those Stretchy Shorts! :eek:

Tracy said
That Bill and I have lost our flipping minds
gaga.gif
?

That we couldn’t get our annual November trip out of our heads?

That Bill doesn’t feel complete unless he is stalking Kassie DePaiva every 6 months
stalker.gif
?

That those Annual Passes keep burning a hole in our pockets and we want to get “our money’s worth out of them”
thumb.gif
?

That we enjoy owing Disney money all year long
confused.gif
?

That the evil “dings” Southwest had round trip from Nashville to Orlando in November was $339 round trip for both of us
surprise-1.gif
?

That Disney had a great room only code for Annual Passholders
notlistening.gif
?

That our insane, crazy, no self control, impulsive selves booked ANOTHER Disney trip 16 days after we get back from our October trip?
sos.gif

Yep, that’s it - that is the news.
:lmao:I love it...you 2 ROCK!...that SOS smilie is hilarious! I know APs can be addicting.When I had mine I thought I got my money's worth but I think you and Bill shall be crowned the Queen and King of APs!! :worship: princess::wizard:

I'm happy for y'all and for all of us because we're going to have LOTS of Tracy PreTR and TR to read!! :cool1:

All your crafty stuff is so cute! You're really talented! :thumbsup2

Originally Posted by Hedy
Well, now you see what happens when you send Ace to the kennel...he gets tattoos. :sad2: ;)
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope you're enjoying your time in Pigeon Forge! :goodvibes I love the Christmas Village shop there.For some reason it reminds me of Disney.

Thank you so much for your answers! More to read! Yeah! :)

Lauren can not walk or transfer. We can pick her up, though, as she is only 65 lbs. I don't think we care much about the people mover, but I am going to get her on Peter Pan if it kills me! :) I think we might have to practice...but we can do it. :) I have watched a video on you tube that shows these older people getting on the ride :confused3 (I have NO idea what the purpose of that video is...but it has helped me!) so I have an idea of what it will take to get her on. I think we can put her between her parents as they are smaller than me. Or if only one of us can ride with her, then I can do that and put her beside me and just hold her up. Like we do on the big slides at a water park (but not anymore since she got rods in her back).

I have not heard of Passporters Open Mouse...I wonder if I have time to get it before we leave? Do you think it is worth getting it quick? :confused:

Definitely worth getting "Open Mouse" before your trip - it has tons of good information. I read it for different information - autism & food allergies - but I imagine that it has information that would help you. It talks about each ride in detail and could help you with loading/transfer information. It's a must read for anyone with special issues in my opinion! :thumbsup2

Hi Tracy! :wave2:

So sorry I am slow in replying we just got back from the mountains on Sunday and I am just getting back on track.

Ok in my book you are TOTALLY normal. This is how we do DL. We book another trip before our current trip is even taken. We usually have 3 trips in the works. With the WDW trip this year we have had to go to DL only 3 times and we've been in serious withdrawl. I am currently the only AP holder for that park in the house (thanks to a girls only trip) and I whip it out whenever I want to feel powerful.

So I do not think you all are crazy. Thats why we are on the DIS. Sanity Justification.

Secondly, I love the hidden Mickey So cute!!!

Your plans sound GREAT. I'm about to rework EVERYTHING 24 days before we leave. AHHHH! Oh well, keeps me on my toes.

Hi, Thanks for helping remind myself I am not nuts, just dedicated to Disney. I am amazed at that hidden Mickey on Ace, he was meant to be with us. Why do we feel the need to constantly tinker with our plans, I am the same way.

Thank you so much for your answers! More to read! Yeah!

Lauren can not walk or transfer. We can pick her up, though, as she is only 65 lbs. I don't think we care much about the people mover, but I am going to get her on Peter Pan if it kills me! I think we might have to practice...but we can do it. I have watched a video on you tube that shows these older people getting on the ride (I have NO idea what the purpose of that video is...but it has helped me!) so I have an idea of what it will take to get her on. I think we can put her between her parents as they are smaller than me. Or if only one of us can ride with her, then I can do that and put her beside me and just hold her up. Like we do on the big slides at a water park (but not anymore since she got rods in her back).

I have not heard of Passporters Open Mouse...I wonder if I have time to get it before we leave? Do you think it is worth getting it quick?

Hi, you are very welcome, feel free to ask questions. Open Mouse is a wonderful book, maybe your local library has a copy or can get you one?

Congrats on booking yet another trip! Lucky girl!

Hi Lessa, thanks. I know I am very lucky, I am blessed to have Bill in my life.

Tracy, that's great that you guys have that next trip planned! You are going to have a fabulous time! Too bad none of these trips overlap with our girls trip in December! :sad1:

Love the video of Ace - thanks for the edit! :eek: And that dog was destined to become your baby if he had a HIdden Mickey on him, for crying out loud! That is hilarious and so very, very fitting! :lmao: Love it!

Sara

Hi Sara, I can't wait to read about the girl's trip. You will have so much fun!! I am jealous that you get to meet each other.

Oh I had to edit, that was just rude of him :rotfl2:.

Hey Tracy - how did I miss two updates? and fabulous ones at that! :goodvibes

You totally had be cracking up at your "booking another trip" post - love the use of your smilies! Congrats for booking another trip! Like others have said, I'm glad I'm not the only completely obsessed one out there! We have three trips planned for the rest of the year - one in October and two in December (of course I am less than three hours away :rolleyes1 ).

I love how you are sure to be home for Ace's birthday! :dogdance:

And the video was hilarious! I loved that I could hear your voice too - you have a very nice voice! And a bit of an accent?! :goodvibes

Hi Michelle!! You are too sweet. I am a smilie freak, I know. We have to be home for Acey, I am already feeling really guilty about how much we are leaving him this fall. I can't believe I posted a video where you could hear me :rotfl:. People say I have an accent, I don't see how, but I guess I do.

OMG Tracy you'r hilarious, how fantastic you're going again, you're so lucky :yay:

On one of our TT rides we saw someone being transferred into the car, he was adult size and the CM's looked really helpful. I hope you can do it :thumbsup2

Hi Jo!! Thank you so much for telling me that about TT. We are definately going to find the "practice car" and see. Bill's legs are not very flexible so we will see.

Hi Tracy - I totally lurked through your previous trip reports, I am hooked and now subbing to this one! You are a remarkable woman and congrats on the weight loss!:cheer2:
Hi and welcome!! I am so glad you decided to say hi. You are too kind. The weight issue is a struggle, but I am still trying to keep focused.

Hiya Stretchy, thanks for the sneaking and dancing drive by.

Hi Tracy! I'm stopping by to get caught up on your TR. :goodvibes

Hey... what's that smell? :scared: It must be those Stretchy Shorts! :eek:

Thanks for dropping by, I have to get caught up on your PTR now :rotfl:. I get to see the stretchy shorts in person :scared1:.

Tracy said:lmao:I love it...you 2 ROCK!...that SOS smilie is hilarious! I know APs can be addicting.When I had mine I thought I got my money's worth but I think you and Bill shall be crowned the Queen and King of APs!!

I'm happy for y'all and for all of us because we're going to have LOTS of Tracy PreTR and TR to read!!

All your crafty stuff is so cute! You're really talented!

I hope you're enjoying your time in Pigeon Forge! I love the Christmas Village shop there.For some reason it reminds me of Disney.

Hi Baloo!! I am a smilie mess I know, I just love them. AP's are very addicting. We had a great time in Pigeon Forge, the Christmas Place? was amazing. It had some Disney stuff, I took pics!!

Definitely worth getting "Open Mouse" before your trip - it has tons of good information. I read it for different information - autism & food allergies - but I imagine that it has information that would help you. It talks about each ride in detail and could help you with loading/transfer information. It's a must read for anyone with special issues in my opinion! :thumbsup2

Hi Tracy! :wave2:

Hi Amy. You are so right about Open Mouse being great for many different things, I can't say enough good things about that book.

Bill and I had a fantastic time on Toy Story Mania in June. We can’t wait to ride it again. I have heard about the horrible lines and how you have to get a FP first thing in the morning so we are going to be there for rope drop, hopefully. Get in line and ride it then get a FP since we are going to be there all day.

Oct. 24th: Disney’s Hollywood Studios Day 1

Goals for this day:

Toy Story
Tower of Terror (we will go through the queue with Amy, but not ride)
RnRC (we will go through the queue with Amy, but not ride)
One Man’s Dream
Little Mermaid
Disney Animation
Indiana Jones
Star Tours
Muppets 3D
Lights, Motors, Action
Beauty and the Beast (with no Four for a Dollar
tearyeyedcrying.gif
, I am still miffed at this, heck I even emailed Disney about how bummed I was about it)

Wow that looks like a lot of stuff to do in one day, but we will be coming back one more time so it is ok if we don’t do it all. We get to have lunch at 50’s Prime Time Café, it is one of our “must do” restaurants. I am going to ask for Byron, he was our server last June and we loved him. He talked directly to Bill not at him. He asked Bill for his order and didn’t automatically ask me “what does he want”. He played along with us and everyone else he was serving. We love him!!

Amy gets to see Fantasmic this night. I hope she loves it as much as we do. We really enjoy this show. If we feel like it, we might hop a friendship boat and go over to the Boardwalk area, we will see.

Why are we going to Epcot for 3 days??

The reason why we scheduled 3 full days in Epcot is that we have never truly explored the World Showcase. There are some pavilions we have never even stepped foot in. This will all change on this day. We will sleep in a little bit and head over there around 10am.

Oct. 25th: Epcot Day 3

Goals for this day:

Character Spot
Club Cool
World Showcase (seeing [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Miyuki[/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif] the candy lady and going to the “pick a pearl” location in Japan are the two things I want to do)[/FONT]

Please share with me the things you really enjoy doing, looking at etc. at the World Showcase. It is an interactive PTR people, help me out here!!

We have lunch scheduled at LeCellier, that is all I could get, but at least we are going there, it’s about time. We have cancelled reservations for this restaurant on two previous trips, I know S T U P I D
sad20.gif
!! After a good lunch we will make our way around the World Showcase, it is Food and Wine Festival time, so I expect it to be really crowded. Bill wants the Apple Strudel from the Germany kiosk, I might have to partake in some of the drinks around the World too. We will have to show Amy the list of foods/wines to see if there are things she wants to try.

I want to find Belle’s library in France, does anyone know where it is? I know Bill will want some pictures with the characters and I know Amy likes Marie from the Aristocats, so we hope to get a picture with her. I think it would be fun to get as many character pics as we can this trip, I have prepaid for the photopass cd, we are going to have a card and so is Amy, so she can stop any time she wants to get pictures without us in it
rofl.gif

I actually have no clue where dinner is, a counter service somewhere. Ok, pick up your jaw off the floor, I know it is crazy that I haven’t planned that out, heck I am so proud I didn’t plan bathroom breaks either, I thought we would just wing that and go when we needed to, what a concept!! If we saw Illuminations on Ip-Dip day we might go across the International Gateway and stroll around those resorts, if we haven’t seen Illuminations we will definitely be staying at Epcot. I can’t get enough of Disney’s fireworks, they amaze me every time
8ed3ecc6.gif

I made a silly purchase last week. Here I am 38 years old and bought Mickey fingernail stickers
crazy.gif
. Here they are:

001.jpg

005-2.jpg

So honestly, am I too old to be using these? I am feeling a little silly about it now, it seemed like a great idea at the time, but I don’t know now?

A break in the action:

I have some pictures I wanted to share!!

We talked to Amy on the phone a week ago Sunday, since Ace knows her ringtone, he thought she was coming and assumed the position:

001-1.jpg

Then I decided to watch "The Sound of Music". This movie holds a very special place in my heart because my Mom and I used to watch it every year together when I was little. Ace took some interest in it, especially when there was singing and dancing:

002-1.jpg

I decided to do a trial run on the nail stickers. Please excuse the crappy nail painting job. Boy my hands are ugly
rofl.gif

006-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

Then I got my Zazzle package. I am so happy with this shirt, I think I will use them from now one instead of doing the transfers:

Here is the front of the shirt:

012-1.jpg

Here is the back, I have to represent :lmao:. I am also going to have many LGMH's on my camera strap, Bill's backpack, etc. I love Enchanted and the DIS.

017.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day.

I made a silly purchase last week. Here I am 38 years old and bought Mickey fingernail stickers
crazy.gif
. Here they are:

001.jpg

005-2.jpg

So honestly, am I too old to be using these? I am feeling a little silly about it now, it seemed like a great idea at the time, but I don’t know now?

If your too old, than so am I! (I'm 40 and holding...for several years now). I have these same ones for my nails and I also have a Christmas Mickey set as well! Personally, if you can't revert to cutsie childlike things at Disney, where can you???

I also love your shirt from Zazzle. It looks beautiful! Your ready to rock Disney's world! :dance3:

Your plans looks great. The only thing that is a must-do for us in World Showcase is trying on an opera hat in Norway whilst standing next to the big ugly troll! :rotfl:

And...ummm...I may...or may not...have those nail stickers.

I may...or may not...use them on my toes.

If your too old, than so am I! (I'm 40 and holding...for several years now). I have these same ones for my nails and I also have a Christmas Mickey set as well! Personally, if you can't revert to cutsie childlike things at Disney, where can you???

I also love your shirt from Zazzle. It looks beautiful! Your ready to rock Disney's world! :dance3:

Ohhhh a Christmas set?? You are so right, I love reverting to my childlike personality in WDW, it is our happy place.

Your plans looks great. The only thing that is a must-do for us in World Showcase is trying on an opera hat in Norway whilst standing next to the big ugly troll! :rotfl:

And...ummm...I may...or may not...have those nail stickers.

I may...or may not...use them on my toes.

Hi!! Thanks for reminding me about that, I have never been in the store with the ugly troll. I have to get a pic of Bill with that hat on :lmao:. No one on the internet will EVER see my toes :rotfl:.

Great shirts. Enjoy WS-the pavilions are great. How is LeCellier on accessibility-it seemed pretty small?

Great shirts. Enjoy WS-the pavilions are great. How is LeCellier on accessibility-it seemed pretty small?

Hi Hedy! That is actually one shirt. The back is the Enchanted part, I figured we were in lines a lot and you see peoples backs so why not put something on the back of a shirt?

I have no idea how LeCellier is on accessibility, we have had it booked before but always cancelled it. This will be our first time there. We had it noted on the reservation that Bill is in a wheelchair. Bill can park in some pretty tight places.

Welcome Back Tracy! I hope you had a great time in Tennessee. Did you make it to Dollywood?

Your DHS day sounds great - I think you could get everything on your list done in one day. I'm glad you and Bill are going through the queue's for RnR and ToT - they are great!

We spent a day just doing WS last year also - so much to see there that we usually bypass. We loved the pick a pearl in Japan - are you actually planning to pick a pearl? Samantha and I each did one and had them made into pendants.

I LOVE the nail stickers! Where did you get them? I don't see any problem with you wearing them at all! I'd love to get some for my toes!

Cute picture of Ace watching Sound of Music! I love that movie too.

And love the shirt from zazzle - I ordered from them last year and was very happy - much easier than doing it myself since I stink at ironing!

Welcome Back Tracy! I hope you had a great time in Tennessee. Did you make it to Dollywood?

Your DHS day sounds great - I think you could get everything on your list done in one day. I'm glad you and Bill are going through the queue's for RnR and ToT - they are great!

We spent a day just doing WS last year also - so much to see there that we usually bypass. We loved the pick a pearl in Japan - are you actually planning to pick a pearl? Samantha and I each did one and had them made into pendants.

I LOVE the nail stickers! Where did you get them? I don't see any problem with you wearing them at all! I'd love to get some for my toes!

Cute picture of Ace watching Sound of Music! I love that movie too.

And love the shirt from zazzle - I ordered from them last year and was very happy - much easier than doing it myself since I stink at ironing!

Hi, we had a great time in Tennessee, we didn't make it to Dollywood, but we will go there at Christmas. Bill's mom wants to see at least one of the Christmas shows there.

I am excited to see the queues this trip on the rides we won't do. I just love how wonderful Disney is with theming. I am thinking about possibly getting a pearl, we will see.

I got the nail stickers on Ebay. Amy loved the idea, the pack I got came with 6 little packages of them. I think Amy might do it too. Ace watches a lot of tv, I am a bad mommy :rotfl:. I am so happy with the Zazzle shirt, I am thinking about ordering some more today.

Glad Tennennesse was great! I love the nail stickers & think they look cute! I defintely think you should use them!!! Also, I like the new shirt that is cute! I am gonna have to check them out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter