Introducing Amy to "Walt's World" *Updated twice 1/21 Last installments*

Wow, just found your pre trip report and you look FANTASTIC! I am pooh sized also and just wanted to tell you that I know what hard work it is to lose weight!!
Your plans sound awesome and I am sure that Amy will have the time of her life! Both of your puppies are so cute. I love the looking at the camera poses you puppy does! How funny that he reacts to the word disney...too cute!!
Can't wait to read more plans for our upcoming trips to TN and disney world!!

037c5f59.gif

Thank you so much for the wonderful words.

I think Amy will really enjoy it, she texts us every day with how many days are left. Ace is a camera hog, :rotfl:. I think he enjoys the light on it. I said "Disney" today after reading this, he was looking at something on tv but his left ear turned in my direction and Bill was cracking up.

Hello!
Last night I found your first PTR/TR and read the whole thing practically! (finished it up today too!) I am about halfway through this PTR and am loving it.

can't wait to read more!

ef4ce62c.gif

My goodness you read the madness and the rambling in the other report and are still reading, bless you. Thanks for reading. I really enjoy writing them.

My goodness you read the madness and the rambling in the other report and are still reading, bless you. Thanks for reading. I really enjoy writing them.

you must enjoy! they are the most layout detailed posts i have ever seen! lol! keep it up its great!

Oh and I am much awaiting your Cruise one! I LOVE CRUISES! i think my family and i have been on two disney and 1 carnival and 1 celebrity......let me just tell you DISNEY stands out among the rest as AMAZING! the shows (but i hear they have changed these since ive been on it. My absolute fave show was Hercules! be sure to catch that one if they still have it!), the food, the dinner rotations, even the architecture and interior design! everything! see how excited i am and youve only mentioned going a few times? lol.

I want to know how you've lost the weight??? I'm only about 40 lbs over what I should be but I can't seem to get my metabolism going no matter what I try.

BTW, I really love the BF's red Indiana U. pullover. That's where I started college and currently finishing my BA via distance learning.

Can't wait to read your TR. We were supposed to have gone to WDW at that same time but DH's employer decided he was going to move him to a new location in Dec and therefore has to do job training out in California in October. Oh well, it's a good excuse for us to get back to Disneyland!

I want to know how you've lost the weight??? I'm only about 40 lbs over what I should be but I can't seem to get my metabolism going no matter what I try.

BTW, I really love the BF's red Indiana U. pullover. That's where I started college and currently finishing my BA via distance learning.

Can't wait to read your TR. We were supposed to have gone to WDW at that same time but DH's employer decided he was going to move him to a new location in Dec and therefore has to do job training out in California in October. Oh well, it's a good excuse for us to get back to Disneyland!

Hi and WELCOME :flower3: !!

It is true that the more you have to lose the easier it is in the beginning. I went to fitday.com and opened a free account. I input everything I eat before it goes in my mouth. You can add the calorie and nutritional information on items they don't have listed there.

I walk, walk, walk. I have "walking away the pounds" and I take the dog out walking around the university campus that is right next to us. I have good days, I have bad days, but I am very much aware of what is going on with me now. I look at the calorie counts of everything in the grocery store, many more fruits and vegetables. I hardly ever eat bread, I love chicken so that helps a lot.

If I want something like fried like shrimp etc, I won't deny myself, I just don't eat a ton of it like I used to. I want to have a lot more weight gone before Dec. 2009, my 40th b-day. Sorry I didn't mean to write a book.

I can't talk Bill into Disneyland (yet), but I will one day. Bill is from Indiana, he loves that shirt. Thank you so much for joining in.

I'm so glad I clicked on your link in your siggie to come over here Tracy! I am super-duper impressed with your weightloss - you look fantastic! :thumbsup2
This trip is shaping up very nicely. I, too, enjoyed the "man reports" so I think that it is great you are going to meet Buzz and his very nice family! I will be at Disney in October too, but earlier than the Ip-Dip meet! :sad1: We are going the 8th through the 14th!

Looking forward to hearing about more plans! popcorn::

Sara

:wave: Just coming over to say hi and check in with the plans. :thumbsup2

Well Hello back!! I will do an update in a couple of minutes. Hope you are having a great day!!

I'm so glad I clicked on your link in your siggie to come over here Tracy! I am super-duper impressed with your weightloss - you look fantastic! :thumbsup2
This trip is shaping up very nicely. I, too, enjoyed the "man reports" so I think that it is great you are going to meet Buzz and his very nice family! I will be at Disney in October too, but earlier than the Ip-Dip meet! :sad1: We are going the 8th through the 14th!

Looking forward to hearing about more plans! popcorn::

Sara

Sara, WELCOME!! Thank you so much for joining us. I can't wait to meet Buzz and especially Linnie, she is such a wonderful person. Aww you are going to leave 4 days before we get there :sad1:. As much as Bill and I have been going lately maybe out dates will match up some day :rotfl:.

Time out
timeout-1.gif
for some travel news….. (although most of you know it)

Everyone knows I have about 500 more installments
Smiley_write-a-letter.gif
to fit in 39 more days before we leave for St. Louis, but I have to break off from the excitement of our itinerary for a moment. Something happened recently that I want to tell you about.

• I pre-purchased the Disney Photopass CD
    cd.gif
  • The trip is paid for and all the misc. money is saved up!
    Money.gif
Oh no wait, I don't think that is travel news is it
shocked-smiley-9449.gif
? Hmmm, what other news could I tell you about?

That Bill and I have lost our flipping minds
gaga.gif
?

That we couldn’t get our annual November trip out of our heads?

That Bill doesn’t feel complete unless he is stalking Kassie DePaiva every 6 months
stalker.gif
?

That those Annual Passes keep burning a hole in our pockets and we want to get “our money’s worth out of them”
thumb.gif
?

That we enjoy owing Disney money all year long
confused.gif
?

That the evil “dings” Southwest had round trip from Nashville to Orlando in November was $339 round trip for both of us
surprise-1.gif
?

That Disney had a great room only code for Annual Passholders
notlistening.gif
?

That our insane, crazy, no self control, impulsive selves booked ANOTHER Disney trip 16 days after we get back from our October trip?
sos.gif

Yep, that’s it - that is the news.

ssw08_header_image.jpg

HERE WE COME!!

We are certifiable. We need an intervention. Our reasoning: this is our Christmas present to one another. We seriously don’t know how to break this news to his parents? Do we even tell them at all? They will think we have gone over the edge. We have, haven’t we? They will ask Bill what about school, he is taking 2 online classes this semester and can do the assignments before we leave, heck we are taking the laptop so he can even check in while he is in WDW, but his parents just don’t understand
no.gif
(wow flashback to Wil Smith in the 80’s).

There were actually some questions we asked one another before we decided to do this.

What about Ace
puppydogeyes.gif
? Will the poor dog even know who the heck we are when we pick him up?

I know some have joked that we should just stay and not come back until after Super Soap, but there are some reasons not to do this:

1) Money - I can’t imagine how much a stay that long would be, I think we might even get sick of Disney if we were there that long :rotfl2: (Yeah right).
2) Ace’s birthday
thSmileybirthday.gif
is October 28th, we have to be home for that.

3) They placed Super Soap Weekend in the wrong weekend!! The last two years it has been the weekend right before Veteran’s Day, but NO, not this year
shameonyou.gif

Therefore, we come home, take care of our birthday furbaby and get ready to go again. I have told Bill no more Disney trips until at least June, he just looks at me and smiles. Then I state, “ok, I am not helping pay for anymore Disney trips until at least June”
notalking.gif
. He says fine and continues to smile, so who knows what he is thinking? Oh yeah, ESPN Weekend in either late February or early March.

We can get photopass pictures from our November trip and put them on the CD with the October pictures as far as I know!! We might even throw a MVMCP in on Nov. 14th
santa.gif
, we will see.

I am on a planning high again
1e76d761.gif
. I have all the ADR’s booked, I have mapped out what park on what day, etc. I swear I should become a Disney travel agent and get paid to do this. I just have to find a way to stop the panic from setting in
nailbiting.gif
. Right now we are going somewhere every month until the end of the year and poor Ace is going to the boarders. Acey isn’t allowed to put his dog hair all over the cabin
nono.gif
. They love him at the boarders, he gets tons of affection, I wish he could be with us though.

So that is what we’ve have been up to,
help.gif
I really need someone to confiscate my computer, take the Southwest “Ding” off, block all websites about Disney except Enchanted :hug: and the DIS, and have Bill and I learn to do different things.

Anyone care to bet that that is ever going to happen?

Next up… Back to regularly scheduled programming

Your post makes me feel normal! :rotfl: We are hopeless Disney addicts too and life just isn't complete unless your planning yet another getaway to the mouse. I get excited about the little things too-and you reminded me to pre-purchase our own photopass CD (before I forget again). ;)

# 9 Back to the Kingdom, Animal Kingdom

Yes Bill and I are insane
crazy.gif
and would probably own a DVC out right if we would just sit our butts home and save money, but heck not gonna happen. Back to the October plan…

Oct. 22nd:
ak.jpg
Day 2

We are headed back to Africa and Asia this day. For those of you counting this is day 5 and we have been to every park but Disney Hollywood Studios. I think I am avoiding DHS because Bill and I spend a ton of time here, we have been to Super Soap Weekend twice and this past June we were at Star Wars Weekend. We will get there, in a couple more days.

Goals for this day:

Safari, EE (or both if we/Amy want to do it again)
Character Trails (if they weren’t done the last time)
Maharajah Jungle Trek
Devine (if we didn’t find her the last time)
Dinoland
Acrobats
4pm Parade (if we are still in the park)

I didn’t realize I had that many “if’s” in my head until I typed it out. I don’t have any clue how long we will be at Animal Kingdom this day. If we get done early, I want to head back to the room to relax for a bit. We have to be at DTD by 7pm to check in for dinner at Capt’n Jacks, Bill is really looking forward to this. He wants his twin lobster tails and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake again
7.gif
. We will hit any stores we missed the first time here and head back to Pop.

We have tried to get Chef Mickey’s every trip we have made, it never seemed to work out, until we scheduled the October trip, BA (before Amy). We had a great ADR time, we were happy with it. Then we invited Amy. I got on the phone with WDW Dining after Amy said a definite yes. We tried every day for Chef Mickey’s, the earliest we could get was 8:55pm. HUH, WHAT
notalking.gif
?? Are the characters still even out that late? I was informed that the latest seating is 9:20pm and that the characters will be around. Now I have read some TR’s where the guests felt rushed at that time, so we will see. I still wish it was earlier in the evening, but Bill wants this ADR and will not budge about it, so I will go.

Oct. 23rd:
se.jpg
Day 2

Goals for this day:

Soarin for FP
Nemo Clam mobiles
Talk Turtle with Crush
Aquariums
Test Track (we are going to the practice vehicle and see if we can get Bill into it)
Ellen’s Energy (ohhh a 45 minute nap
Smiley_sleeping.gif
, I am excited!! j/k, I actually think it is kinda cute)

Spaceship Earth (if we didn’t do it on the 19th)
Exploring the World Showcase (we will do this more in depth later in the week)

Then we get to go on a monorail ride. It will be the first of the trip so I hope to get out of Epcot early enough to ride around for a bit. We might even try to get in the front of the monorail at some point, if we can leave the wheelchair with a CM. We will see, I have read that others have done it.

Amy gets to see the Contemporary Resort. We will explore at bit, go into the gift shops, and then check in for dinner. We will take a monorail back to Magic Kingdom and a bus back to Pop.

Since I haven’t obsessively mentioned Ace lately, I thought I would share a little video I shot and a picture. He does this every time we bring him in from his last walk at night. I hope you enjoy:

Ace Video

I swear I have not doctored this pic in any way, Ace was laying on the other end of the couch sleeping when I saw this:

Acemickeyhead.jpg

Now I have either gone officially Disney crazy OR our furbaby has a hidden Mickey!!!

Next installment… you finally find out what I have planned for DHS

Your post makes me feel normal! :rotfl: We are hopeless Disney addicts too and life just isn't complete unless your planning yet another getaway to the mouse. I get excited about the little things too-and you reminded me to pre-purchase our own photopass CD (before I forget again). ;)

We actually planned one Disney trip while we were sitting in the wheelchair section at MGM, I mean DHS during Super Soap Weekend last year. I am very sad unless I know when the next trip is coming. Thanks for letting me feel a little normal.

I don't think you're crazy. I'm just jealous!!! ;)

And OMG! I laughed soooooo hard at your "indecent" video of Ace!!! :rotfl:

And you know now...I'm going to be searching my dogs for Mickey spots. Thanks a lot!

I don't think you're crazy. I'm just jealous!!! ;)

And OMG! I laughed soooooo hard at your "indecent" video of Ace!!! :rotfl:

And you know now...I'm going to be searching my dogs for Mickey spots. Thanks a lot!

We are seriously NUTS. He had me pricing ESPN Weekend last night. His parents ask me every year what I want for Christmas and I always tell them gift cards. This year I will request a SouthWest gift card.

Ace is just as silly as we are, he has to do that running every night. I still can't believe we had him for over 3 years and I just noticed that mark on him. In my defense it is under his left front leg. I should push him over and search him, he might have more :lmao:.

holy crap.. i'm pretty much in love with yall and this fantastic ptr!! totally subbing!!

Well, now you see what happens when you send Ace to the kennel...he gets tattoos. :sad2: ;)

holy crap.. i'm pretty much in love with yall and this fantastic ptr!! totally subbing!!

WELCOME!! You are too sweet, thanks for joining in!!

Okay, how do I get adopted into your family?!?

:rotfl: More like Bill and I want to be adopted by you!! You went to Greece and the San Diego Zoo. BTW, those ankle rolls are really helping. The 2nd PT appt is tomorros.

Well, now you see what happens when you send Ace to the kennel...he gets tattoos. :sad2: ;)

Hedy, I seriously almost spit water all over my monitor, that was hilarious :lmao:.

Ok in my book you are TOTALLY normal. This is how we do DL. We book another trip before our current trip is even taken. We usually have 3 trips in the works. With the WDW trip this year we have had to go to DL only 3 times and we've been in serious withdrawl. I am currently the only AP holder for that park in the house (thanks to a girls only trip) and I whip it out whenever I want to feel powerful. :lmao:

So I do not think you all are crazy. :woohoo: Thats why we are on the DIS. Sanity Justification. :thumbsup2

Secondly, I love the hidden Mickey So cute!!! :cutie:

Your plans sound GREAT. I'm about to rework EVERYTHING 24 days before we leave. AHHHH! Oh well, keeps me on my toes. :lmao:

Oh, how is PT going?!?

We only had one session last week and will have one tomorrow, but he showed me how to stretch the muscles and work them so I do it 3 times a day. I also do the scar massage. His ankle is already more flexible. Ace doesn't understand why I am massaging Bill's foot and not petting him :rotfl:, he always jumps on the bed and nudges my hand wanting attention, silly dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter