Input needed!

bethhoehner

Earning My Ears
We are currently booking our October 2012 Disney trip. I was so sad to discover that our favorite resort and rooms, Savannah Views at AKV are all booked. What should our "Plan B" be. W wil be traveling with an 8 year old and a 5 year old, an awesome pool is a must. Currently looking at BLT and OKW. What is your input?

Beth

I would book standard view at Kidani and waitlist for a savannah view. Kidani, or Jambo have many animal viewing places. How large a villa are you looking for? I think this far ahead the savannah view would come through, but if you don't want to take that chance, then I would book BLT.

Completely agree with Bobbiwoz. I'd suggest go for standard view, we always end up looking at much at the animals outside of our room as in. I would be surprised if BLT wasn't a bit filled up in October...

My kids like OKW! They LOVE AK kidani and everything about the resort, I asked them and they said they would rather stay at OKW if they can't get a savannah view room. They loved sitting on the balcony watching the animals.

Its going to be hard. I waitlisted BLT 10/4-8 and was able to get OKW for those dates except the night of the 7th. I was even looking at AKV and all my dates aren't available. Not sure about rest of month but its the Food and Wine Festival and everything is booking fast. SSR is available for my dates but not sure when you are going. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter