• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Info for AOL users who are having registration problems ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi:

I've loaded the e-mail address into my address book. Can you please send me a registration e-mail.

Thanks

hi i too am having problems logging in ....the password change email is not in my spam or regular email help??!!

Kathy- Please permit my husband to change his user name. I've written Pete a few times but have not heard back. My husband is just learning about Webs & such and didn't think in terms of user- he just gave you his name, Alfred J. Sumsky

Hi,
I am on AOL and registered back in 2004. I was never able to post. Could someone PLEASE send me a new registration email to activate my account? I have put the webmaster address in my address book. Many thanks!

I NEED HELP!!!
I don't think it has anything to do with being on AOL but I can't PM members or reply to the PM's I've received. I can't find anything to help. Anyone...PLEASE?!?!

Hi there,
I have AOL and have not received a registration email. I checked my spam folder and added the email address to my contacts. I can't wait to join the board.

Thanks so much!

I have registered, but never received the email. I used the link to have it activated and got a reply saying it was resent. Well I never got that one either. Now what do I do? I DO NOT have AOL. I am using a yahoo email. Have added the addresses to my book cleared cache and cookies, etc. Where do i go for help now?

We leave in 7 days and I had a bunch of questions i wanted to ask. I love this site BTW :)

Thanks.

I have AOL, and I did get my e-mail...BUT I still can't sign on!!
The first screen says WELCOME, and then my browser re-loads, and I have to sign in again. UGH Help please! Thanks

I have AOL, and I did get my e-mail...BUT I still can't sign on!!
The first screen says WELCOME, and then my browser re-loads, and I have to sign in again. UGH Help please! Thanks

Do you have cookies enabled? When you log in your username and password make sure you also check the box that says "remember me" (or something like that) and if you have cookies enabled on your computer then that should allow you to stay logged in.

I hate to bother everone with this, but I never received my authorization email after signing up.

I am on msn/hotmail and checked the spam/junk folder and nothing ever appeared. I also emailed webmaster@wdwinfo.com this weekend.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

I'm not on AOL and still having problems. Can you maybe resend the activation email to me? Thank you!

:welcome: to the DIS!

If you didn't get the email and you have checked you Spam/Bulk/Junk mail folder then you need to send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the email address that you used when you registered. Include your username the problem you are having.

If you are still having problems in a few days please check back in here in a few days and let me know so I can see what else I can do to try to get it resolved. But hopefully this should solve it.:)

I added webmaster to my contacts as well.....whew! I'm working hard at all this. First I had an old account I couldn't remember password or username....it recognized me on my email. Tried to have my user/passwd sent to me....can't get THAT out of my email. Went to my work computer and REregistered under diff computer and name NOW can't get ACTIVATION from mail. One is windstream and one is Yahoo. Neither is AOL I have webmaster in my user list AND I cannot get ANY of the above listed emails (support@wdwinfo or webmaster).

IS IT ME?????? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter