• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Info for AOL users who are having registration problems ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure when I registered, but I thought I must have done something wrong and that was why I didn't receive the email. After reading this, maybe it wasn't me. I thought I would just be able to look and not be able to post. This is the only section where i can post. If someone could assist me, that would be great. Thanks,
Tammy

We Luv Diznee World-

You should be able to log in and post now. Just let us know right here if you have any trouble!

princess:

Hi Kathy,
I'm an AOL user who recently changed my e-mail to use my AOL account and can't seem to post. I have put webmaster@wdwinfo.com inot my address book. Could you send me the registration e-mail so I can post again?
Thanks!
Bieldon@aol.com

I can not post for some reason (AOL). I have added webmaster@wdwinfo to my contact in address book. Please send new activation email. Thanks!

I'm an AOL user and I'm having trouble receiving PM. Could this be related to the same problem with the spam filter?
I responded to a post about sharing an illuminations cruise, but receive no reply. Gratefully, "fun & fancy free" was kind enough to contact me by email.

Kate,

Your PMs have nothing at all to do with your email, so AOL and their spam filter would have no impact.

Do you know that a specific member has sent you a PM, but you can't retrieve it?

If you can tell us what seems to be happening, we can help troubleshoot it.

Kathy
Yes, I know for sure that "fun & fancy free" sent me a PM.
The ones I sent to her appear in my box, but received is 0.
Cathy

I have the screenname "Rachel's Dad "and need a password reset - when I request one, I never recieve an email (I do check spam folders, etc.) - I do Have an AOL account.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, I created a new screenname - DisneyVillanCadet with one of my other AOL aliases as the return email and am posting without a problem, but would like to have my old screen name back :(

Hi! I registered yesterday morning, but I have not received a confirmation e-mail yet--is it normally like 24 hours or something before it arrives? I do have AOL, I've checked my spam folder and I've also added the address to my address book. I've been lurking for quite awhile, and I'd really love to be able to jump in and post. Oh, I registered my username as Moira Thanks!!

Even tho I have logged on and it says welcome RAINEINMD I am unable to post to any of the boards. Can you advise me on what i am doing wrong? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter