• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Info for AOL users who are having registration problems ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I haven't received the activation email either. I've changed my password several times - nothing. I sent an email to support as suggested and got a generic email back which stated that if I was having problems activating my account, I should send another email to a different address that they listed with the word "Activate" in the subject line.

Well, I tried that and I still haven't received anything. Help........

Hi - I haven't received the activation email either. I've changed my password several times - nothing. I sent an email to support as suggested and got a generic email back which stated that if I was having problems activating my account, I should send another email to a different address that they listed with the word "Activate" in the subject line.

Well, I tried that and I still haven't received anything. Help........
I've sent three emails and nothing either

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter