Indestructible dog toys?

My dogs like to chew on the Antlers they sell now in pet stores. They aren't allowed to have regular toys because they just destroy them too fast.
We have 2 standard, long-haired dachshunds. The only thing that lasts in this house are the deer and elk antlers. I get the ones that are whole, i.e. have not been sawed in half to expose the marrow. They last longer that way. There's also a nylabone chew toy that looks like a barbell with nubbies on the end that has also lasted. Forget about stuffed toys, balls, or anything else.

I realize this is an older thread, but Kong toys and horse toys are what was recommended for our large dog as they can take a LOT. You can get the horse toys at any farm supply store.

I have an English Bulldog that is a power chewer. Nothing lasts more than 5 minutes usually. She's even destroyed some Kongs. She's 7 years old now. This is the only toy that has lasted, and she's had it since she was 3 months old. The one we have is scratched all up from her gnawing at it when doing her best to destroy it, but she hasn't broken it, cracked it, or anything. They even come in smaller sizes for smaller dogs.

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/jolly-pet-teaser-ball-dog-toy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!