• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Incredibles Characters

DizMom11

Dear Hayel, Sara, and Michael, Please have patienc
We will be going to WDW the 3rd week in Feb. Does anyone know if the characters from the Incredibles are still appearing? Is there anywhere that I can get a list of all character appearences? :hourglass :love:

Oh how fun, my kids love the Incredibles, do you think they'll still be appreaing in June??

DizMom11,
I am leaving in 16 days as well!!! Where are you staying and how old are your kids? We are going 2/16-2/23 and staying at the Pop. It would be great to see a fellow DISer there!

We saw Frozone, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible in November at MGM, inside the Animation Tour building. I sure hope they are still there! :)

The Incredibles can be found at the end of the Magic of Disney Animation tour.

HereWeCome Mickey said:
DizMom11,
I am leaving in 16 days as well!!! Where are you staying and how old are your kids? We are going 2/16-2/23 and staying at the Pop. It would be great to see a fellow DISer there!

I'm leaving in 16 days too! We're going on a cruise first, but will be in the world starting that Sunday. :wave:

I hope we get to see the Incredibles, too. I didn't even think of them!

Charabby and Here We Come Mickey- I will be staying at the poly With my ds13, dd10, ds7, and we will be taking my daughters "very best friend in the whole universe" with us. We stayed at the POP in august, and had a great time! How old are your kids? :wizard: :disrocks:

We got pics w/them in December, I was really impressed with their outfits, they looked awesome! -Steph

We are going in April - I hope they are still there at that time. My daughter would be thrilled! She LOVES The Incredibles! Was Dash there by any chance?

heres a trick to see the incredibles without going through the magic of animation
at the end of the animation tour there is a gift shop imagine that a gift shop at disney ??? well go through the shop in the back a double glass door go through and to the right follow the hallway and bingo Incredibles a very nice cm showed me this when we were waiting for playhouse disney and didnt want to go throu the whole tour of magic of animation

DizMom11
Oh wish you were staying at the POP again!!! My DD is 11 and DS is 8 and then we have DS who is 20 months! I am sure we will love the POP....any suggestions...which building did you stay in? I'll keep a look out for you guys..will you be wearing lime green? I am trying to find something I own that is lime green but I can't...I may have to just go out and buy something! Have a great time and I hope the crowds will be light! :goodvibes

Ohhhh I am so excited!!

mikesluss said:
heres a trick to see the incredibles without going through the magic of animation
at the end of the animation tour there is a gift shop imagine that a gift shop at disney ??? well go through the shop in the back a double glass door go through and to the right follow the hallway and bingo Incredibles a very nice cm showed me this when we were waiting for playhouse disney and didnt want to go throu the whole tour of magic of animation

Yes, great tip Thank you!

Here We Come Mickey
The 60's seemed much too noisy, the 90's seemed much too isolated. I would say to ask for the 70's that is closest to the food court, or the 50's by the Lady and the Tramp icons. We stayed in the 50's that is closest to the lake, and loved it, it was just a little too far from parking. I just might tie a lime green bandana around my bag. Have a great time! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter