In room celebrations

Sfrenchies

Earning My Ears
Are they worth it was thinking about possibly booking the birthday celebration or Halloween in Sept thanks

How old is the person you are doing it for?

My son was 6 or 7 when we did it for him. At the time I had 4 kids and figured it would be nice and special and they would share and maybe I would do it again when we were back for another one's birthday. They were all under 7 at the time and it was really exciting. There was a gift from each character and he also got a call in the room wishing him Happy Birthday. The kids all kind of treated it like a gift to all of them but obviously he was the special one. It was also a little extra magical because at the time they really believed Mickey and Minnie and Donald delivered it (I don't want to give too much away) and also that Tinkerbell was there.

The birthday banner was a great quality and can be used over and over again. He got the cutest little Donald drawstring napsack that I use to this day for all my Disney trips.

While I haven't spent the money to do it again. It was pretty awesome and it made everyone excited. I think it is worth it once because to do it again would not be the same unless I were doing a different type of celebration or surprising the whole family with something. So I guess, I would make this one count.

When my husband turned 40, Disney actually gifted this as a surprise to him! We were completely and utterly shocked!! We returned to our room after a full day at Animal Kingdom and there was a cake, balloons, character backpacks for him and our daughter, a plush and a toy for our son, a dog dish with Pluto on it for our dog back home, candy from Goofy's and balloons!! I think the sweet Mousekeeping staff arranged it,(Only 2 of the staff knew we had a dog, It had to be initiated from them but they never confessed to it) we had been friendly with them everyday and had many conversations, smiles, etc. It was very costly, I know, and we were just blown away!!! We were staying at Caribbean Beach Resort and this will always be a treasured memory of ours.

How old is the person you are doing it for?

My son was 6 or 7 when we did it for him. At the time I had 4 kids and figured it would be nice and special and they would share and maybe I would do it again when we were back for another one's birthday. They were all under 7 at the time and it was really exciting. There was a gift from each character and he also got a call in the room wishing him Happy Birthday. The kids all kind of treated it like a gift to all of them but obviously he was the special one. It was also a little extra magical because at the time they really believed Mickey and Minnie and Donald delivered it (I don't want to give too much away) and also that Tinkerbell was there.

The birthday banner was a great quality and can be used over and over again. He got the cutest little Donald drawstring napsack that I use to this day for all my Disney trips.

While I haven't spent the money to do it again. It was pretty awesome and it made everyone excited. I think it is worth it once because to do it again would not be the same unless I were doing a different type of celebration or surprising the whole family with something. So I guess, I would make this one count.

It would be for my 4 year old who will be turning 5 so it sounds like she would love it lol thank you for the info

When my husband turned 40, Disney actually gifted this as a surprise to him! We were completely and utterly shocked!! We returned to our room after a full day at Animal Kingdom and there was a cake, balloons, character backpacks for him and our daughter, a plush and a toy for our son, a dog dish with Pluto on it for our dog back home, candy from Goofy's and balloons!! I think the sweet Mousekeeping staff arranged it,(Only 2 of the staff knew we had a dog, It had to be initiated from them but they never confessed to it) we had been friendly with them everyday and had many conversations, smiles, etc. It was very costly, I know, and we were just blown away!!! We were staying at Caribbean Beach Resort and this will always be a treasured memory of ours.
Wow what an awesome surprise sounds wonderful

I definitely think a 4 year old would love it. I have a 4 year old as well and I'm sure she would too. Just make sure you take a video of her reaction when she walks into the room. It all happened so fast that we didn't have a chance to do that and I wish I did! In the end, it's not the actual gifts that make these things special, it's a reactions we get from the loved ones we buy it for. So many people told me not to take my kids to Disney when they were little but I never regretted it and going to Disney with 4 under 4 was a challenge, but watching those reactions when they were little were priceless and whether they remember the physical memory or not, I do think the amazement and awe stays with them forever!

I did a champagne, cheese and cracker arrangement that came on a Mickey shaped plate in a wicker basket type thing for my wife when we went for our 5 year anniversary in 2013, and I thought it was worth it. It also came with 2 Mickey champagne glasses and we use the Mickey plate when we entertain. It was in our room at BCV waiting for us at check in, a nice little surprise to start the trip with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!