In response to Jersey threads---Any DVC'ers from TEXAS????

Houston and less than 15 minutes from Hobby Airport. It is Southwest Airlines for a 3 hour fly to Orlando.
princess:

Allen, TX checking in! Anyone still out there??

Beequeen & TXMommy -- Another huge WWWHHHOOOPPP!
Gig 'em, Ags! DH is class of '91! (I'm just an Aggie by marriage, but I do my part in brainwashing the children!:thumbsup2 )

Another DVCer from Texas--live in Sachse-near Dallas.
Hi, Sachse! We actually live in Lucas, right around the corner!! I teach in Allen, and if you know the area, you know we do everything else in Allen, too!

We had a great N.Texas DVC meet last Halloween! Great group of people!

Anyone interested in another meet?

Lived in Abilene many, many years ago. Also lived in Plano for a decade. Two of our grown children settled in Austin, and we're planning on moving there in a couple of years. Absolutely great city: Austin!:thumbsup2

Another Houston Dvcer checking in! Im in Kingwood (Northeast of Houston)
Grew up in Austin and just returned back to Texas after almost 18 yrs.
Texas EX '85. Go Longhorns!!

How cool to see this thread again! We're still here!:thumbsup2

Four more here from beautiful Pearland, TX. 15 miles directly South of downtown Houston. I'm duly impressed by the number of power-drivers that make the nearly 2000 round mile trip from the Houston area in their cars. But it's so not for me. We LUV the SWA direct flights to Orlando.

Well, we were in TX when we purchased our HH points. Does that count?? Also, our friends just joined and they are Texans - she is from Pearland and he is from Bowie. They are also both Aggies -- class of 1990. I only tolerate them because I'm a Kansas State grad and both schools are Big 12 teams. ;) We all live in SEC country now so we must stick together! :rotfl:

Kristen

McKinney, TX checking in. We are just north of Dallas. I saw a post from Allen, TX. We're neighbors.

Houston TX here as well. Live near I-10, 15 minutes to either airport. We have drove down 3 out 5 times so far. Fly out of IAH on Continental. We stopped once in Pensacola, but the last 2 times we drive to Tallahassee.

Jim.:wave2:

I'm up for a North Texas DVC meet!!!! (But you'll have to wait for me to get back from Spring Break at Vero Beach and SSR.) I leave on FRIDAY!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancer:

Howdy Sachse, Rowlett, Allen, McKinney neighbors!!!!

Lived in Abilene many, many years ago. Also lived in Plano for a decade. Two of our grown children settled in Austin, and we're planning on moving there in a couple of years. Absolutely great city: Austin!:thumbsup2

:cool1: Abilene here too ! I was VERY shocked to see this as most people here look at me crazy when I talk about Disney World!! They just don't understand why I would spend soo much more when I could just drive down to Sixflags in Arlington. :rotfl2: Sad Sad

And yes aifare is horrible around here...I always drive to DFW and fly out on Airtran or AA, I haven't been brave enough to try the drive yet, maybe when DS is older

Another Texan here. I live in Providence Village which is about half way between Denton and McKinney on Hwy. 380.

Another San Antonian here, but I was a Del Rioan (TX-MX border) when I joined. Go Spurs!!!

Bumping...

and howdy neighbors! Jody, I know where Providence Village is - we have family in Krum (by marriage:rolleyes: ).

North Texans - sounds like we might have enough interest in a meet - any thoughts, y'all? :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter