• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Loving Memory... We’re Going Deluxe! - A Jan 2013 PTR (TR Link 01/28)

Hi Mel, hope you had a great Christmas. Claudia's smile is just gorgeous!

I love the stroller you decided to go for and I like how Ron took the credit for coming up with that idea lol

Not long to go now, I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Have lots of fun and Happy New Year to you all!

I always think I'm going to get sick right before a Disney trip! I think worrying about it makes it worse, so just try to stay calm and take some Vitamin C! :thumbsup2

Your plans for the trip sound great, it's nice to just have a few ADR's planned and then do whatever you want with the rest of the time! :thumbsup2

I love all of those pins, I would really love to get into pin trading but I know nothing about it!

Have a great trip!!! :banana: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:

Sending prayers your way that everyone will stay in good health while on the trip.

I loved the picture of Claudia waiting to see her Big Sis. So cute!

I hope that you all have a wonderful time on the trip. That the stroller works well. And that the trip is filled with lots of pixie dust!:wizard:

Thanks everyone!

I'm about to go to bed. We have to be up in 6 hours! See you guys when we get back! :cool1:

We're back! As some of you may have read on Facebook, it was not our best trip. I was sick at the beginning, Ron got sick later, and Peanut got sick at the very end. We have a visit to the doctor for her today. :( Plus, I'm starting to feel sick again. :sick: We did have some great times though, and I'll be sure to tell you all about it in my TR once I'm ready to start it.

We're back! As some of you may have read on Facebook, it was not our best trip. I was sick at the beginning, Ron got sick later, and Peanut got sick at the very end. We have a visit to the doctor for her today. :( Plus, I'm starting to feel sick again. :sick: We did have some great times though, and I'll be sure to tell you all about it in my TR once I'm ready to start it.

Oh no! I'm so sorry you guys were sick during your trip. Good luck at the doctor today. Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Oh I hate to hear that the sickness followed you all the way to Florida. Hope that everybody gets better soon.

Welcome home. So sorry to hear you all were sick. Glad you had some fun times despite being sick. Did Otaku escape illess?

So sorry to hear that you guys got sick. I hope that overall the trip was magical. Can't wait to hear about it.

Oh no, darn sickness! EVERYONE has been sick lately :sick::sad2:
I am glad to hear that you had some wonderful times though and cannot wait to hear all about it!!!

Hey Mel! Can't wait to hear about your trip...when you & Peanut feel better!!! ;) Sorry to hear you were sick, I understand how that is! We are finally off of our meds & feeling better!

Ugh, I'm sorry everyone got sick, I hope you guys feel better soon! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear about your trip, even if it wasn't your best one!

Ugh so sorry that you were sick... poor baby too...:sad2: It seems like its really been a very rough winter for illness...

Hope you managed to get some fun in... and look forward to reading about it...

Welcome home, Mel. Sorry that all of you ended up sick at some point during the trip. It's never fun to be sick...especially on vacation. I hope your eye is better and that all of you are 100% soon.

Love the flexible schedule for many of the days!

I'm so excited you get to see Osborne Lights! You will :lovestruc them.

Love the stuff your TA sent! My TA didn't even send me all the stuff I NEEDED, let alone anything extra. :rotfl: The pins are nice too.

And that picture of Claudia waiting for Otaku is ADORABLE!!!!!

Most importantly....

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! pixiedust:

Can't wait to read all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Osborne Lights were definitely a highlight of our trip!

If you want a new TA just let me know, I'm sure mine would love to help you. It's photographymom517, she posted a few posts up from this one. She did an awesome job! :thumbsup2

Love the go with the flow plans!!! You're all going to have a wonderful trip! I really can't wait to hear about it!!

I love all the must dos for DHS (I still call it MGM sometimes :lmao:) I have never seen the Osbourne lights and I'm dying too, I just know they are amazing so please enjoy them for me too! :goodvibes
TSMM and RnR are also amazing and I think DD will enjoy ToT now, if she braves the other rides, I am sure she will do great. It's my favorite too! I have to admit I have a soft spot for GMR, I'm not sure why but we have always done it so it's kind of staple for us lol!

Love that stroller!! Can't wait to hear how it works our for you, like I said before we aren't thrilled with our smaller one so I'm always looking at reviews! We have the same diaper backpack!! Oh and I love all the fun stuff your TA sent and Claudia's autograph book!
Ok I think I commented on everything :rotfl: I hope you have a wonderful, magical, pixie dust filled trip of a lifetime!!
:goodvibespixiedust::lovestruc :flower: :woohoo: :cheer2: party: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :stitch:

I think we did a little too much going with the flow this trip. Sometimes it worked out great, other times not so great. You'll have to wait and see if Otaku liked Tower of Terror or not (she did try it). ;)

It really was a great stroller and you should totally consider getting it. Especially if you can get it on sale like we did (70% off!!). The diaper backpack though, I didn't love as much. Not enough pockets and places to put stuff.

We only filled about half of Claudia's autograph book, so I guess she can use it for the next trip as well. :)

Mel-I hope that you have an amazing trip! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I love that you kept the last few days open, that's so smart. The only rule of parenting that I've found to be 100 % true is that no baby will do what you expect. :rotfl:

It wasn't amazing, but it did have some great moments. I'm looking forward to sharing it. :goodvibes

Spoiler alert, but our last few days turned out to be our best!

Hi Mel, hope you had a great Christmas. Claudia's smile is just gorgeous!

I love the stroller you decided to go for and I like how Ron took the credit for coming up with that idea lol

Not long to go now, I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Have lots of fun and Happy New Year to you all!

Thank you. Not only does Claudia have a nice smile, but she now loves to smile at the camera. I swear she has a sixth sense for that. It doesn't matter that I'm being super silent and she's absorbed doing something, the second I get that camera out she looks up and smiles. Even today, she was upset and I wanted to take a picture of her crying face, but she stopped and smiled for me! :lmao:

It turned out to be a great stroller! Really not much to complain about. In fact, I don't even remember the one thing we would have changed about the stroller... :rotfl:

Happy belated New Years to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter