In and Out in a Day

popping in and out really quick to say Hi!! :wave2:

:hug: Hi nice to see you dropped by

Lauren You now can say your mani saved you big money. I am so glad your fingers are ok. No multi tasking for you for awhile.:hug:

I have some greek chicken and potatoes in the oven. It smells so good. Alas no vampires while darken my door tonight:thumbsup2

I’ve been dealing with vertigo today and spent most of the day in bed so I’m just now able to check in and out for the day. Thanks to all for the kind words of support with regards to my job, I really do appreciate it. :grouphug:

Wendie - Thanks for the text this morning.:hug:

Jen – I’m so glad you’ve re-joined us, pop in whenever you can!

Lauren – Thank God for the gel nail! I haven’t tried the gel yet, sounds like a safer option, lol. I hope Tom enjoys his night. Drew Brees opened up a Jimmy John’s down here but we haven’t tried it yet.

Ellen – So glad to hear the babies are doing well! Hopefully, you are ok. I got worried when you said you needed an ultrasound. Enjoy your wonderful time away in Branson!

Marilyn – Nice to “see you” here!

Nan – I hope little Nola feels better soon, those ear infections can be pretty nasty.

Lauri U – Good to “see you” here too!!!!

Janice – Your dinner sounds so good. Everyone is on their own here, we do have leftover steak & chicken fajitas the guys can pick on.

Out till tomorrow......

Quick in...good morning! Thomas got up early today so my schedule is a bit off. he ususally sleeps until at least 7:30 - 8 and that is the time I check in on the computer.

Tom is having boys night at the house tonight so I have to tidy up. They are watching a movie and then having show and tell with big boy toys that relate to the movie. I ordered a platter of Jimmy Johns sandwiches (oh I :love: them), made pasta salad and they have snacks, beer and cookies. I plan on getting T out of the house so we may go to Chuck E Cheese. A cant decided if he wants to stay or go.

Have a great day!

Oh, wanted to share. I was making the dinner yesterday and chopping vegetables and wasnt paying attention. Well, I wasnt paying attention and chopped the tip of my finger! Only the tip was fine...I have Gelish on my nails and the nail was almost completely cut off at the tip! That dang nail polish saved me from losing the tip of my finger. Finger is fine and I crazy glued the nail back on!

BBL or tomorrow when I have more time.

See! Nails save lives!!!

Doug and I are leaving on Friday for 10 glorious days in Branson MO. It aint Disney but we are really looking forward to getting away. The church gave this trip to us as a thank you for all the work I did last year and for our Anniversary. We are excited.

Ok I am out for today!! (are we posting dinner or not?)

I hope y'all have a wonderful trip! You deserve it!

I’ve been dealing with vertigo today and spent most of the day in bed so I’m just now able to check in and out for the day. Thanks to all for the kind words of support with regards to my job, I really do appreciate it. :grouphug:

Out till tomorrow......

:hug: for feeling better and for the job!

Last year, the school district I work for was put in a situation like so many other districts where they didn't have funds to keep all of their current employees. It's a long story, but I was "fired" (downsized) only to be rehired. It was one of the most stressful things I've been through. I was terrified. It wasn't even really the money. It was insurance that we needed.

Sending you positive vibes for your job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sweethearts!

Today was a good day at work. I have a very young student who is requiring a lot of my attention and worry and today was a very successful day for him. Some days, I love what I do.

This weekend, UncleR and I are going to a wine event in a town nearby and I am SO excited. We so rarely get to do things like this. Sometimes you just need it, kwim?

:hug: all around. It really is SO nice to see you lovely ladies again. You've been missed.

Oh thanks for all the congratulation on my babies. Girls, they are all just precious. Lilly is now 2 weeks old. I have to go into Kearney this morning for an ultra sound so I will stop in real quiick for a snuggle. Liam is 4 months and so much fun. He is "talking" now and has so much to say. Ethan is in baseball this summer and loving it.

Doug and I are leaving on Friday for 10 glorious days in Branson MO. It aint Disney but we are really looking forward to getting away. The church gave this trip to us as a thank you for all the work I did last year and for our Anniversary. We are excited.

Aw, two sweet babies! They are going to be such good friends!!

Have a great time this weekend! I think Branson is fun - and anytime away (esp one paid for by someone else!) is awesome.

Kat, I've never had vertigo but my understanding is that it's debilitating. How long does it last?

This weekend, UncleR and I are going to a wine event in a town nearby and I am SO excited. We so rarely get to do things like this. Sometimes you just need it, kwim?

FUN!

Had a breakfast, lunch, and afternoon meeting so I didn't get started on my day until 4pm! Needless to say, didn't get much done but that's okay. There's always tomorrow :)

Kat- Donny had a severe bout of vertigo several years ago. That was one of the rare times he was distraught. IT was debilitating and he was not able to work. Please take care!

Jen- Thank God you were rehired. The insurance is the main reason why Buddy stays at his job. Not mine.............I could not stay home with him if he retired :dance3: Have a great time at your wine festival! The two of you need to get away!

Dinner was leftovers for Buddy along with some fettuccine Alfredo that Welby made. Brian is off to the races and she cannot eat it so Buddy was the one to take one for the team. I had a salad with poached eggs and steamed green beans

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well today! We are all good. Today I have some errands to run and have to get my nail fixed. I really cannot believe that happened with no cut to my finger. Wierd!

Tom had a great time with his friends last night. I took T to Chuck E Cheese to get him out of the house and Andrew went to watch his friends play ball.

Not sure about dinner tonight. Andrew has pictures and practice later so it will be something quick. Maybe some meatballs and pasta. I made a hug batch of meatballs a few weeks ago. I love that Rao's recipe!

I hope all of you suffering with allergies are doing OK. I have been taking a mix of Zyrtec, nasal spray and tylenol. It seems to help...most days!

Thanks again for all the Seaworld info. I am really looking forward to our trip! I think we can keep our dates so I am excited. We are staying at AKL for the first time!!!

Aimee, How have you been feeling? I hope all works out for you wth all going on.

Hi Julie, Nice to see you! Have a great trip!

Kat, I hope you are feeling better today. I pray all works out with work. You should try Jimmy Johns sometime. It is a basic sub shop but something about the bread...I dont know we love their sandwiches.

Wendie, Not sure how much of an inspiration I could be with weight loss and exercise. I fall off the wagon a lot. I guess its better than falling off the treadmill!! I hope R is OK today.

Nancy, I love your Nola princess story! I hope she is feeling better.

Marisa, I hope you find your groove staying home. It took me a long time to get used to it..;maybe a year or too. I missed that interaction.

Janice, I have to light a fire under Andrew's butt when I need him to do stuff so I understand what you are going through with A.

Michelle, Enjoy baseball! It is fun! Thomas is already a sports nut. I am going to have my hands full with him. Glad you are doing well!

Vickie, Did you make soup???

Ellen, have a wonderful trip!

Lauri D, How are you feeling today?

Lauri U, Hows the grandbaby?

Hi Marilyn!

Jen, So glad you had successful, rewarding day at work. Have a great time at the wine event!

Glynis, Thinking of you and hope your Dad is doing well today.

Have a great day all!

I'm in for today - just love this Marisa - Thanks so much!!!

Kat ~ sweetie, vertigo is the pits, I hope you feel better soon.
Don't worry about me. I had a Vnus closure on my leg. They were checking for blood clots. There were none, so all is good. Thanks for worring tho.
You just have to try Jimmy Johns. We have one in Kearney and anytime we are in town we get one. I agree with Lauen - I love the bread - but if you are watching your weight try the unwiches - OMG they are to die for.

Lauri ~ hi!! It is so good to see you.

Glynis ~ My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Janice ~ Oh I think I would have loved your dinner last night. I don't think any amount of garlic is too much. ;)

Jen ~ Hey sweetie. Glad you found us. I am so glad you love your job, there is NOTHING worse than having to go every day to something you don't like. Except for this last year (and really it wasn't so bad just very confusing) I LOVE my job and thank the Lord every day I get to come to work. We are lucky girls!!

Aimee ~ I think of you SO much and am so glad you are here so I can see that you are alright. YOu are in my daily prayers kiddo.

Nan ~ How is Nola feeling today? I agree with you - Doug and retirement is a really scary thought. :rotfl2:

Julie ~ Hi good to see you. Save travels!!

Lauren ~ You deserve to get your nails done. What a scary thing to have happen - NO MORE mulitasking!!
Like I told Kat - you have to try the unwiches at Jimmy Johns. They are REALLY good and very carb friendly.

Ok that is all I can remember for now.

Busy day trying to get everything done so I can be gone next week. We are almost all packed. Doug washed his golf clubs last night - OMGosh girls you would have died laughing at him. You would have thought he was giving Lilly a bath as careful as he was with them. :rotfl2:

You all have a great day.................I'm out!!

:)Hello to everyone that has made it to our thread!! I am so happy we are all finding it!!!

Lauren: I loved staying at AKL! I would love to stay there again!!!

Glynis: I hope your dad is able to go home today :o)

Kat: Please take care of yourself and rest. Vertigo is awful :sad2:

Jen: I hated the times when my job was uncertain. I actually made it through 9 layoffs and the tenth one got me;)

I have some errands to run today. Jeff asked for lasagna for dinner so I need to head to the grocery store. I am just working on laundry and catch up stuff today because Jeff is off on Fridays and we can maybe go to the movies. Oh by the way, I am picking up my new grill tomorrow!!!! Most people wouldnt get so excited, but I grill ALOT and have been looking for a bigger better grill. I bought it yesterday and they are assembling it for me.

I also applied for school yesterday. After my application is accepted, I will be able to apply for financial aid. The aid I am applying for is supposed to be a pain in the butt and time consuming, but I have nothing else to do:upsidedow

Have a great day!!:flower3:

Jen- Thank God you were rehired. The insurance is the main reason why Buddy stays at his job. Not mine.............I could not stay home with him if he retired :dance3: Have a great time at your wine festival! The two of you need to get away!

Dinner was leftovers for Buddy along with some fettuccine Alfredo that Welby made. Brian is off to the races and she cannot eat it so Buddy was the one to take one for the team. I had a salad with poached eggs and steamed green beans

:lmao: about staying home with Buddy.

We are really looking forward to getting away this weekend! I just hope it happens...

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well today! We are all good. Today I have some errands to run and have to get my nail fixed. I really cannot believe that happened with no cut to my finger. Wierd!

Tom had a great time with his friends last night. I took T to Chuck E Cheese to get him out of the house and Andrew went to watch his friends play ball.

Not sure about dinner tonight. Andrew has pictures and practice later so it will be something quick. Maybe some meatballs and pasta. I made a hug batch of meatballs a few weeks ago. I love that Rao's recipe!

I hope all of you suffering with allergies are doing OK. I have been taking a mix of Zyrtec, nasal spray and tylenol. It seems to help...most days!

Thanks again for all the Seaworld info. I am really looking forward to our trip! I think we can keep our dates so I am excited. We are staying at AKL for the first time!!!

My favorite resort is AKL. We had great views when we stayed! Are you getting a savanah view?

Jen ~ Hey sweetie. Glad you found us. I am so glad you love your job, there is NOTHING worse than having to go every day to something you don't like. Except for this last year (and really it wasn't so bad just very confusing) I LOVE my job and thank the Lord every day I get to come to work. We are lucky girls!!

Busy day trying to get everything done so I can be gone next week. We are almost all packed. Doug washed his golf clubs last night - OMGosh girls you would have died laughing at him. You would have thought he was giving Lilly a bath as careful as he was with them. :rotfl2:

You all have a great day.................I'm out!!

We are lucky girls!

Don't you hate that cleaning out the fridge day before you leave on vacation? :rotfl:

I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Jen: I hated the times when my job was uncertain. I actually made it through 9 layoffs and the tenth one got me;)

I have some errands to run today. Jeff asked for lasagna for dinner so I need to head to the grocery store. I am just working on laundry and catch up stuff today because Jeff is off on Fridays and we can maybe go to the movies. Oh by the way, I am picking up my new grill tomorrow!!!! Most people wouldnt get so excited, but I grill ALOT and have been looking for a bigger better grill. I bought it yesterday and they are assembling it for me.

I also applied for school yesterday. After my application is accepted, I will be able to apply for financial aid. The aid I am applying for is supposed to be a pain in the butt and time consuming, but I have nothing else to do:upsidedow

Have a great day!!:flower3:

Damn that 10th time!

I saw that your lasagna was da bomb! You go girl! :banana:

What are you going to go to school for? (degree, I mean)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wave: Hi y'all!

Today was ugh. I woke up at 1 a.m. sick but I went to work anyways. I've just been miserable with some sort of tummy bug all day long. AND, the dog is sick with a tummy bug too. :confused3 :rotfl:

I came home and now I'm in the middle of making peanut butter banana bread for a work luncheon tomorrow. But, I'm so icked out by it because I'm not feeling well. :laughing:

:hug: all around. Hope tomorrow is a great day!

Damn that 10th time!

I saw that your lasagna was da bomb! You go girl! :banana:

What are you going to go to school for? (degree, I mean)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wave: Hi y'all!

Today was ugh. I woke up at 1 a.m. sick but I went to work anyways. I've just been miserable with some sort of tummy bug all day long. AND, the dog is sick with a tummy bug too. :confused3 :rotfl:

I came home and now I'm in the middle of making peanut butter banana bread for a work luncheon tomorrow. But, I'm so icked out by it because I'm not feeling well. :laughing:

:hug: all around. Hope tomorrow is a great day!

Im sorry you are sick:guilty: Dont go to work tomorrow. You need a 3 day weekend:rolleyes1

I worked in accounting for 9 years but I dont have a degree. I actually started at my previous company in IT and transferred into Finance. I love working in Finance so I am going for my accounting degree.

My lasagna was really good! The problem is that Jeff is a never ending pit. So I made a huge tray and Kady and I each had a piece. Jeff will finish the whole thing when he gets home....:upsidedow

Ellen we posted at the same time earlier!!! Have a great trip!!!

Jen – I hope you & Uncle R get to have your weekend getaway and hoping you feel better soon, my friend.:hug:

Aimee – I’ve been battling vertigo for about three years now. It seems to be allergy related with me and can last as long as a week. I have medication that normally works fairly well (keeps me from having to stay in bed and controls the nausea) but it takes 4-6 hours to kick in. It is truly the worst feeling in the world.

Nan – I had to chuckle because God knows I could never stay home with Johnny either. :dance3:

Lauren – I love the Rao’s meatball recipe too, thanks for pinning it!

Ellen – Glad to hear all is well.:hug: I had no idea men washed their golf clubs!:laughing:

Im sorry you are sick:guilty: Dont go to work tomorrow. You need a 3 day weekend:rolleyes1

I worked in accounting for 9 years but I dont have a degree. I actually started at my previous company in IT and transferred into Finance. I love working in Finance so I am going for my accounting degree.

My lasagna was really good! The problem is that Jeff is a never ending pit. So I made a huge tray and Kady and I each had a piece. Jeff will finish the whole thing when he gets home....:upsidedow

Ellen we posted at the same time earlier!!! Have a great trip!!!

We have a neighbor whose hubby is a bottomless pit too. She told me the other day that she made some sort of hashbrown casserole in a 9x13. She had a piece. She woke up the next morning and it was all gone! :scared1:

Jen – I hope you & Uncle R get to have your weekend getaway and hoping you feel better soon, my friend.:hug:

Thanks sweetheart!

Ugh. There's nothing worse than vertigo. :hug: for quick wellness!

Aimee, How have you been feeling? I hope all works out for you wth all going on.

Thanks, friend. Feeling okay most days.

Aimee ~ I think of you SO much and am so glad you are here so I can see that you are alright. YOu are in my daily prayers kiddo.

Thanks, Ellen.

I can so relate on the golf clubs... DH is hilarious when he washes his. :laughing:

Good luck!!

Boo. Hope you feel better soon!

I am having to switch insurance companies so of course, my medicine got seriously delayed... that combined with the stress (esp this week) caused my Crohns to go nuts last night. Awful pain, blockage, throwing up, etc. AWFUL. So I missed the entire day and just laid in the fetal position on the couch. I've been dealing with it 16ish hours now so it should be winding down. I at least can sit up straight!

Hate this damn disease.

I am having to switch insurance companies so of course, my medicine got seriously delayed... that combined with the stress (esp this week) caused my Crohns to go nuts last night. Awful pain, blockage, throwing up, etc. AWFUL. So I missed the entire day and just laid in the fetal position on the couch. I've been dealing with it 16ish hours now so it should be winding down. I at least can sit up straight!

Hate this damn disease.

Girl, you put things in perspective.

Did you hear that? That's the sound of me putting on my big girl panties.

:hug: I'm so sorry. I hope things get better. Sometimes I hate insurance companies.

Aimee I hope you get things switched around quickly. Let me know if I can give you any guidance with the insurance issue.

Kat How are you feeling?

I have finally sat down. Tomorrow we are having a luncheon #2 for someone at work who is retiring. Lucky Dog! I made a veggie tray with a cilantro lime hummus. I found it on Pinterest, I added a little Siracha instead of cayenne ;) I hope everyone likes it. I think it is pretty tasty.

Ok I and out for the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter